Lancome Hypnose - Volume-A-Porter Mascara

Lancome Hypnose - Volume-A-Porter Mascara Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 946 in Mascara

June 28, 2017

Great mascara

I recently made a mistake, and instead of buying my usual Hypnôse mascara, I bought the «volume-à-porter» version. The wand has plastic instead of natural bristles, the formula seams a bit more wet then the other version, but it doesn't disappoint. It lenghtens, gives volume and definition to the lashes. I think I prefer a bit the regular version, because it gives more of a fluttery look to the lashes and this one is a bit bolder, but both are excellent.

In my book, Lancôme can do no wrong in terms of mascara.

June 21, 2017

Definitive mascara

I was privileged to receive this mascara for free and found it to be a great product! I love the fulness it gave my lashes and how it coated them so easily without making a mess. It is pricey and dried up faster than I was hoping but would love to have again.

June 21, 2017

Best Mascara out there

If you are into long and thick lashes this is for you. Just 1 application and you can already see a massive difference. The lashes are twice the size and have 4 times the volume. It stays on all day and looks awesome. There is a bit of fall out come the end of the day but so minor that it may not even be worth mentioning.

April 29, 2017

As a big fan of Definicils mascara for many years, I decided to try Hypnose. My mistake. It is thick, gloppy and clumpy. It is messy and takes a lot of effort to remove. ( And I STILL woke up with black under my eyes!) On the plus side, I did like the brush. From now on, I will definitely stick to the classic Definicils.

2.3/5

April 05, 2017

I wanted to love this mascara so bad! I was so excited to buy it and try it. I think that the formula of the mascara is great, however I think the brush doesn't do this mascara justice! It doesn't give the volume look I was expecting. I have been using the brush that came with Better than Sex Mascara, and it works a bit better. However for the price I think it should be the whole package!

March 21, 2017

Absolutely love the Volume-A-Porter Mascara, as it leaves my lashes looking long and defined, without being clumpy or annoying! The formula goes on very smooth, and I do not need to use more than one coat to get a defined look. The brush is thinner than many mascaras, which I prefer as it does not create clumps and doesn't tangle my lashes. I found it lasted very well while using it, and came off easily with micellar water/cleansers. Definitely love this mascara and would use again in an instant!

March 17, 2017

I simply loved it ! I don´t use any other mascara anymore. After you apply it looks like your are wearing fake eyelashes. The colour is also a very strong black. Totally recommend it.

January 17, 2017

Ce mascara fonctionne à merveille, j'ai des cils super long et recourbé et je n'ai pas besoin de mettres plusieurs couches pour arriver à de bons résultats.

January 14, 2017

Ce mascara est vraiment dans mon TOP 5. Avec sa brosse courbée, il est facile à appliquer, ne laisse pas de grumeaux et fait des cils longs et fournis. Je l'adore! J'aime aussi l'utiliser avec le Booster de Lancôme.

January 11, 2017

J'adore lancome. Ce produit de mascara est l'un de mes préférer. Fais de très beau yeux ressemble à une poupee. Je recommande à tous. Et s'enlève bien .