Prestige Item
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Reviews

The BIG brush and ultra-creamy formula glides like silk onto lashes to deliver up to 12x more volume* with up to 24 hour wear. No touch-ups, flaking and smudging. Perfect for your BIG evening out AND even the morning after.
*than bare lashes alone

Sa grosse brosse et sa formule ultra crémeuse glissent sur les cils afin de leur donner un fini satiné et 12 fois plus de volume* avec une tenue pouvant aller jusqu’à 24 heures. Ne s’écaille pas, ne coule pas et ne nécessite aucune retouche. Restera en place TOUTE la soirée ET MÊME le lendemain matin.
*que les cils au naturel

August 29, 2019

Big and thick lashes

I received this mascara as a sample product and eventually fell in love with it. I use it with my other mascara products and love it. If you want natural but big lashes this is the right product to use. It can be a bit expensive for a mascara but its worth it.

August 29, 2019

Love it vavavoom volume

It is perfect for full volume and great length and what I most enjoy is the long wear without the harsh need for intensive scrubbing afterwear definitely good stuff

August 27, 2019

I would definitely buy this product again.

This product was worth every penny. I would definitely recommend you buy it. It lasted for a long time and did not dry out. It added a very dark, bold look and really made my eyes pop.

August 25, 2019

Full lashes.

I really like this product. It says on all day without any streaks. Makes my lashes look full and longer. Goes on pretty thick so if you like the lots of mascara look this is for you!

August 16, 2019

All the volume!

Ok I am a self admitted mascara hoarder. I seriously have about 4 different kinds on the go at any given time!
    This is my go to. The price point is pretty decent, and I have hooded eyes and my lashes aren't terribly short but do look it. This mascara definitely gives me a tonne of volume and length without clumping.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Amazing Mascara and I would 100% recommend this mascara!

I just got this mascara about a week ago now and I’m so glad I did!! May be expensive but worth it!! I love this mascara ... another brand of
    Product that never let you down ever!! Even their products are on the pricey side it’s definitely on the amazing product size
    To!! Thank you Lancôme for being amazing!

August 13, 2019

I would buy this mascara

I received a sample of this mascara. I usually stick to my usual mascara brand . I loved this mascara it really gave my lashes volume . I liked the brush and the formula wasn’t clumpy like others I tried . It lasts for all day wear didn’t need to reapply . A great mascara love it !!

Great product

I love this mascara 24 hr stay for sure gives my lashes great volume and dense look. Not water proof, long stay and coal black. Smooth on lashes does not lump at all.

BEST MASCARA EVER!

This mascara is the absolute perfect mascara for people who prefer to have a dramatic mascara look. The mascara stays on for a long time and is very comfortable on the eyes.

Saskatchewan, Canada

definetely would purchase again

This mascara makes your lashes appear fuller. It adds more volume without any clumping or flaking. no smudging noted. it is very easy to apply. A nice product.