Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

March 23, 2018

Amazing product

I went back and forth with making up my mind to purchase this. After the first minute I put this on , I realized it was the best lip therapy I have ever used. Light feeling, and tastes like miracle in a bottle!

March 16, 2018

The best!

A coworker introduced me to this product and to lip masks in general. I can't live without it now! Smells amazing, a little goes a long way and the way my lips feel in the morning is indescribable. Having soft and smooth lips has been a struggle for me and this product ensures that each night.

March 05, 2018

Princess Melissa

Ive tried everyblip product there is. My lips have been super chapped
    And i started using this. I love this product. It healed my chapped lips overnight. It has a nice smell but its very thick

March 03, 2018

Softer more supple lips.

I was slightly hesitant about lip sleeping masks but now I'm so happy I gave it a try. The last three nights I have been using the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask I have awoken to lips that look and feel softer, smoother and more supple. I would even use this in the day time I place of my regular lip balms. This is well worth the money and the pot will last a long time. I love everything about it including the very light strawberry scent. This will definitely be a permanent part of my beauty routine.

February 26, 2018

Best Lip Cream Ever

I would buy this product no matter the price- i have dry chapped lips because I have a bad habit of constantly biting them. After biting them all day I put on this mask and i woke up feeling like my lips were new full and plump. I love this mask and will buy it over and over again. Sometimes I even wear it in the day because I just love the feeling of it. Soooo hyrdating.

February 15, 2018

Besttt lip mask!!

Ive tried dozens of lip masks and this one takes the cake! Goes on so easily. Comes with a little applicator wand so no bacteria enters. And the littlest bit goes a long way. My lips would not have survived this winter without this!!

February 12, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

So nourishing!

Such a great lip mask. The texture is thick and creamy and my lips feel so good after. The pink container is cute. I'll definitely buy this product again.

January 29, 2018

Great for dry lips

This leave on lip mask works wonders on dry lips. It can transform dry, chapped, and cracked lips to soft and hydrated lips overnight! I have very sensitive skin on and around my lips and this is one of the few products I have found that works and doesn't irritate my lips.
    It has a great texture, and a soft scent. The only thing I would change about this product would be to make the effects more long lasting. Although, I definitely still recommend this product to anyone who struggles with dry lips!

January 22, 2018

Love it

I get very dry lips in winter and this mask is really great for it. It really leaves my lips feeling soft and it smells really good. I wear it in the daytime too and it doesn't look too intense and glossy.

January 14, 2018

Soft lips after only one use!

Right now, we are having a very cold winter in Toronto, which means my lips are very rough and dry. I recently purchased this product in the hopes of softening and protecting my lips. I used it as directed a few nights ago and my lips are still super soft! I used a little bit of lip balm this morning but I haven’t needed to use my scrub or treatment since!