Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

September 23, 2019

wow

best lip product i bought in a long time. very smoothing. cant live without it
    .try it you wont be disapoointed i ttied a lot of similar lips mask but nothing compared

August 27, 2019

Great price for what you’re getting!

I bought this Christmas 2018, 9 months later and I still have nearly a full container. Mind you I don’t use it every night.
    If you have seriously dried lips, this is for you! I recommend you get a tester from Sephora before you splurge. The tester will last a long time on it’s own!
    I had an issue last winter where I could not repair my lips from the extreme cold.
    I applied it at night and in the morning my lips were the softest they’ve ever been! I truthfully don’t know how it worked! It is a mask so it does have a thick consistency. Which I don’t like so I use it overnight.
    I have already purchased my own large bottle. I started with a sample!

August 23, 2019

Amazing lip mask

I love to wear make up, especially lipstick so my lips get dry and chapped.
    I use scrub before I go to sleep and add put the Laneige mask after. Next morning my lips feel so soft !

August 12, 2019

Goodbye chapped lips

My lips get super chapped in the winter due to the dry albertan air and this lip sleeping mask has been a life saver. It lasts forever and it’s like magic - I use it everything night before bed time and I wake up with soft lips

August 07, 2019

So Mositurizing

I use this lip sleeping mask every morning and every night. It is so moisturizing and nourishing on my lips. Since using this product I can not use regular lip balm because nothing keeps my lips as soft as this.I have repurchased this products 3 times already and will continue to do so.

July 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

LIP SAVIOR

a lip SAVIOR. I scoffed when i saw a lip balm for over 20 dollars but i must say I am a believer and i WILL repurchase. My lips could be falling off and this lip mask would save them. If you dont mind some shine to your lips like I do you will use it all the time not just at night. The scent is like light berries and is not too sweet or fragrant its just pleasant. LOVE.

July 06, 2019

Lip sleeping mask

1. Locks in Long-Lasting Hydration
    Exclusive Moisture Wrap™ technology, with hyaluronic acid and minerals, forms a moisturizing and protective film over lips, locking in moisture and active ingredients overnight.
    2. Softens and Exfoliates for Smooth Lips
    Enriched with Vitamin C and antioxidants from Berry Mix Complex™, the nourishing formula gently exfoliates flaky lips.
    3. Soothes and Relaxes
    Sweet fragrant blend of different berries indulges the senses and relaxes the mind.

Best lip mask

This is the best lip mask for chappy lips! I love using it every night infact I love it any time of the day when I am home ! It has a yummy bubblegum flavor that I absolutely love and it’s very hydrating.

Ultimate hydration!!

I would buy this product 100 times over. The full size jar lasts and lasts, you only need to apply the most minute amount prior to bed time. In the morning you wake with these plump and beautifully hydrated lips! You may need to exfoliate your lips after use but I promise you'll tell a difference even after only 1 night!

Soft lips

Very thick rich formula! Love it! Scent is great too!! I do find it’s a little over priced though so get it at Sephora when they’re having their big sales!