Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

February 03, 2021

Amazing!

I love this lip mask, it is super moisturizing. Since I received this as a sample from Sephora, it has lasted me a year! The price is expensive for this product but I do think its highly worth it. My lips are plumped and soft in the morning.

February 03, 2021

Amazing for dry lips!

I was sceptical of this product at first as it is a lip mask. However, after months of using it I found that it is amazing for dry, chapped Winter lips. It works wonders overnight but can also be used during the day as a lip balm.

February 02, 2021

Sent très bon

Je suis satisfaite par ce produit car il sent merveilleusement bon et hydrate bien. Je l'utilise la nuit mais aussi durant le jour. Assez cher mais dure vraiment tres longtemps alors ca vaut le
    Coup. Aucune teinte residuelle ne reste sur les levres et je naime pas lorsque cest le cas donc ce
    Produit me convient totalement. Le hype ne vient pas de nul part !

1.7/5

February 01, 2021

Don’t see the hype

Honestly, I don’t see why this product is so hyped up. I have a few of these from lip sets. I personally find them really sticky, and kind of unhygienic since it is applied with your fingers. I didn’t see any difference really with regular nightly use either. I personally wouldn’t waste my money if I could go back..

2.3/5

Bleh

I know everybody and their mom absolutely adores this but I was NOT a fan at all. I don't think this hydrates my lips at all.. even when it is only a little dry. I always put this on overnight and when I wake up my lips don't feel plump at all. Maybe a tad bit more hydrated than the night before but that's about it. It does however make a great lipgloss when you're out and about though so I'll give it that.

Sof t and supple lips

Few months ago I got the trial size lip sleeping mask and water sleeping mask from @laniege from #sephoracanada and as you can see both are empty now!! I loved it❤ Ended up buying the full size of both 🥰
    In this winter this #watermasklaneige is keeping my skin hydrated and I love how my skin feels hydrated, soft and supple in the morning

Pricy but it works

I resisted buying this for awhile because I thought it was just expensive Vaseline, but it turns out it works super well! It’s really hydrating and for the first time in a long time, my lips aren’t chapped. Highly recommend :)

January 23, 2021

Lips fee nourished!

I love this lip mask - so much so that I wear it at night before bed and even during the day! It makes my often chapped lips feel nice and smooth and moisturized!

January 19, 2021

WoW!! Masque magique!

Je suis tombée sous le charme de ce masque de nuit pour les lèvres. Il est super hydratant et sent très bon. Il est parfait pour les lèvres asséchées par les temps froid. Coup de cœur!

January 17, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

La Neige Lip Sleeping Mask- Try it and you will be addicted

The La Neige Lip Sleeping Mask is my holy grail by FAR. I have been using this product for years and years now and no other lip mask will ever take its place. I have tried all of the flavours and have either the mask or lip balm in every room of my house. I swear by it. When I give birthday gifts or Christmas gifts to people you better believe this is always included. I can’t express I. Words my love for this product. Try it and you will see ❤️