Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

February 09, 2021

perfect cure for chapped lips

I don't know about you, but I get dry during the night. Maybe it's just the dryness in Alberta or maybe my skin is just dry, but I apply all the lip balm, moisturizer, and even have a glass of water before sleeping and I still wake up feeling dehydrated! The Lip Mask in Grapefruit is perfect for keeping ultra dry, chapped lips, either or, hydrated. It isn't thick or tacky, just thin layer that you barely even feel on your lips that helps you lock in the moisture.

February 08, 2021

Parfaaaaaiiiit

C’est le seul produit qui redonne vie à mes lèvres! Je l’utilise la nuit pour que le matin mes lèvres secs deviennent soyeuses. La couleur et l’épaisseur est fantastique, à un tel point que je l’utilise aussi en gloss pour sortir!!! 👄

February 08, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Outstanding Lip Therapy

I am obsessed with lip balms, but nothing comes close to this Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask!
    I use this religiously every night before I go to sleep, I wake up with the most softest lips, free of any dry skin, and very supple lips!
    I do use this during the day too if my lips are extra chapped or dry, it is honestly the best therapy for your lips!
    A little pricey for the size of the product, but it lasts around 6 months with every day use so is totally worth it!

February 07, 2021
    Kent, United Kingdom

The best lip balm I’ve ever used

A must-have lip mask! Lips are moisturized and smooth. The mask smells beautiful and is very efficient. Large package that will last for many months. It looks beautiful with a lip liner and can be used as a lip gloss.

February 06, 2021
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Great for chapped lips and repair

This is one of the best lip repairing products there are ! The product itself has 20g and will last you ages ! It has quick a thick balm texture and forms a film on your lips once applied ! Very good when used under air conditioning or when heating is on at winter ! The only downside is that the thick texture tends to stick to my hair , so if you have long hair, you may experience the same thing !

Great for your lips

I love this lip mask, it is super moisturizing. Since I received this as a sample from Sephora and paid a cheap price for it . This has lasted me a year.I do think its highly worth it to buy it . My lips are plumped and soft in the morning. Especially since winter is here. Helps me keep them moist and I get chapped lips

Amazing!

I love this lip mask, it is super moisturizing. Since I received this as a sample from Sephora, it has lasted me a year! The price is expensive for this product but I do think its highly worth it. My lips are plumped and soft in the morning.

Amazing for dry lips!

I was sceptical of this product at first as it is a lip mask. However, after months of using it I found that it is amazing for dry, chapped Winter lips. It works wonders overnight but can also be used during the day as a lip balm.

February 02, 2021

Sent très bon

Je suis satisfaite par ce produit car il sent merveilleusement bon et hydrate bien. Je l'utilise la nuit mais aussi durant le jour. Assez cher mais dure vraiment tres longtemps alors ca vaut le
    Coup. Aucune teinte residuelle ne reste sur les levres et je naime pas lorsque cest le cas donc ce
    Produit me convient totalement. Le hype ne vient pas de nul part !

1.7/5

February 01, 2021

Don’t see the hype

Honestly, I don’t see why this product is so hyped up. I have a few of these from lip sets. I personally find them really sticky, and kind of unhygienic since it is applied with your fingers. I didn’t see any difference really with regular nightly use either. I personally wouldn’t waste my money if I could go back..