Prestige Item
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

June 19, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing!

I have purchased my 4th tube of this product! I always come back to this product it has been a staple in my everyday make routine. It has medium coverage great for everyday. Face always looks fresh whenever i use it!

March 05, 2018

My go to

This has been my go to since I first discovered it!! It gives that no makeup look to your skin, something I've always been after! The only downside is it is thick and sometimes hard to blend but totally worht it

March 25, 2015

Hands down this is one of the best beauty products I have ever purchased. I was looking for a foundation that covered slight blemishes but didn't feel caked on. This product was a bit more expensive than what I usually pay for but it was well worth it. It goes on light and smooth and a little bit goes a long way. It leaves my skin nicely moisturized and a slight dewy look without making my t-zone greasy throughout the day. This product works amazing especially with the Laura Mercier primer.

January 09, 2015

As a person with oily skin this was the perfect product for me. It works amazing! Covered all the imperfections, felt like i was wearing no makeup, and no odd scent! This does everything a foundation does without the heaviness! i would suggest everyone to give it a try, and let your skin breath!