4.1/5
#118 in Hairspray

August 13, 2019
    Inverclyde, United Kingdom

Not a bad shine

This mist spray does add a lovely shine to your hair but it doesn’t last all day. However the overall effectiveness of the product was pretty good giving a nice shine to the hair not bad for the price.

July 15, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Ones what it says

I lie t his product some shine mists make my hair look greasy but this doesn’t plus it smells nice and my hair looks non frizzy and the shine on it is just lovely makes my hair look so healthy

July 14, 2019
    North Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Protected hair

Firstly I love the colour of the bottle , it's bright and looks good .I really like the scent of the product , it smells really nice like a perfume . It's easy to use and distributes easily and a light spray . It leaves my hair feeling protected and makes my hair smoother and with a natural shine .

October 23, 2016

I bought this product when I stayed in the UK about 2 years ago. When I first tried it it worked pretty well, and helped my hair to stay straight and shiny. Overall, I absolutely LOVED this product and I would reccomend it to anybody if we had it here in Canada.