Good

Liberté Greek Yogourt - Strawberry 0% Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 318 in Yogurt

April 28, 2017

The Liberte Greek yogurt has 0% fat and has a rich creamy texture. It's a healthy choice for a snack or dessert, and is an easy way to get calcium for people of all ages.

January 08, 2017

very tasty and full of flavor. I have never liked yogurt but Liberte has made this very creamy and tasty. I will definetly recommend this yogurt to my family. My grandkids just love it and i know it is good for them

April 16, 2016

I don't think these are the cheapest yogourts, but def worth the purchase when they go on sale. I LOVE the taste so much, ah, it was like love at first sight.

This is incredibly rich and creamy which I was not expecting so it was a total surprise to my taste buds and very enjoyable.

When you see this on sale, I would recommend you go pick this up and try it!! Such a great snack, or breakfast!! You can even top this with granola!! I like how this can also be used in baking or smoothies etc. But it's amazing on its own.

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo

Lovelykendal added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Lovelykendal added a new review for
    Post Honeycomb Cereal

smiley_gen has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?