• Life Brand 3-in-1 Cleansing Cloths
  • Life Brand 3-in-1 Cleansing Cloths

Life Brand 3-in-1 Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 156 in Facial Wipes

March 05, 2017

I have these with me all the time. They do a great job of taking off makeup and don't fall apart, either. If I'm going out for a while I put some in a small ziploc bag so I can freshen up without taking the entire container with me.

January 12, 2017

i love these life brand 3 in 1 cleansing cloths. i keep trying different brands to see if i can find something better but i keep coming back to these ones. they work great, great price and overall i like these wipes the best. very good for sensitive skin.

October 01, 2016

I have sensitive skin and always go for the facial wipes that doesn't have alcohol. It works well for me and I usually buy the 2-pack combo. It cleanses well and doesn't leave my skin dry. I was actually surprised with how well this works. It's a gem!

August 29, 2016

Very good for sensitive skins! It works very well with all types of makeup and it is dirt cheap! This has been my makeup remover for about 3 years and I have never had a single problem with it! It lasts long, it's cheap and its effective! It's the best!

March 10, 2016

These cleansing wipes were effective in cleaning my face and taking off my make up. This product is not oily nor greasy, and it did not irritate my skin; especially under the eyes.The cloth itself is not the softest but its not harsh either just your standard type of wipe. If you're looking for a cheap alternative to pricey ones this is a good bet. I purchased at shoppers drug mart for around $7.

February 10, 2016

I really like the packaging the cloths come in. The plastic box really keeps everything moist. I like these when I'm feeling kind of lazy/ super tired and don't have the energy to go through my whole reg skin routine or when I am traveling.