Life Brand

Life Brand Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1088 in Misc

June 03, 2017

The Life Brand products are available through Shoppers Drug Mart . I have a friend who works there so she will recommend items to purchase that are exactly the same as the national brands , for less . Same size , same ingredients , etc . Life brand is a good quality company and I know I can trust what I'm purchasing. They offer a wide variety of different items . I would recommend this brand .

June 03, 2017

I purchase a lot of Life Brand products for the fact that it is always cheaper than trade name brands.
    I have done comparisons between the Life Brand and a company that is much more expensive
    and found that you're paying more for the name.
    Life Brand products are just as good and that works for me.

January 22, 2017

Life brand is great. I almost always buy it over the brand name. Its more affordable and usually the same quality as the name brand items that are double the price

February 17, 2016

I love life brand. I recently bought the Vitaderm oil by life brand to ease up my stretch marks and scars and it works fantastic. I got a rash though at one point; I couldn't tell if it was because of the product though.

January 26, 2016

I always buy life brand mouthwash and paper towels. They are always a good price and they work well.

January 24, 2016

I usually by Life Brand Products at Shoppers Drug Mart for a cheaper price the products that I purchase are great

December 01, 2015

I am always very pleased with the Life Brand. Great quality and they are always coming out with new products

December 01, 2015

Life Brand;

Life Brand at Shoppers Drug Mart is great to buy the products you like , at a price you LIKE !

Same quality products, just without the "brand name"

I find the products work great, purchased and will continue to purchase many of the Life brand products.

It would be nice if they did a marketing campaign and did a pretty design or something, but can't complain, the price is great!! Always few dollars cheaper than the brand name quality items.

November 04, 2015

I really like life brand by Shopper's Drug Mart. It's a store brand that is actually quite comparable to name brand! I buy life brand for so many things. Good quality products. Good price when on sale

July 20, 2015

I end up buying life brand when there is a significantly cheaper price than that of the name brand - anything less than a dollar and i typically will bump up to the brand name one.
    Usually life brand products are pretty good, and good value for your money, but sometimes the quality just isn't that of their counterparts.