Lipton Chai Tea Cinnamon and Spices Pyramid Tea Bags Reviews
#27 in Tea

January 11, 2018

Old Style Indian Tea

The taste of this tea reminds me of the tea I used to drink in India. This has very great and unique flavor with natural ingredients. Great for someone who wants to know about Indian flavors.

January 07, 2018

Love those little pyramids!

I love this tea, the flavour is great and I love the little pyramid bags it comes in! My only complaint is that I wish it was a bit cheaper, so I just make sure to stock up when it goes on sale!

January 04, 2018

Great taste!

I just love Chai tea, the taste of the cinnamon and multi spices make a great taste, smooth, and flavorful cup of tea. The unique tea bag allows the flavour to excape in the hot water. A aromatic tea great anytime of the day!

December 11, 2017

Warms from Within

Loved it! Tried it for the first time at a friend's. It was so nice. The spices & aroma were like a big warm hug. Definitely picking some up for myself and gifting.

October 10, 2017

I only liked it

I am a huge chai buff. So when I saw this I snatched it up. I only liked it because it wasn't strong enough for me. When smelling it , it smelled lovely and I was expecting a lot but then it was only just ok. I wanted more of that rich spicy chai taste!

October 04, 2017

lipton chai tea

i have always trusted lipton products and i love chai tea so this was a product i had to try it. now that the weather is cooler i will be enjoying my tea even more.

October 03, 2017

Amazing taste!

Tea is my go to drink any time of year. This Lipton Chai tea is probably one of the best I've tried - just the right amount of spices.
    The price is also great as we know that loose leaf tea is quite expensive, this is a great alternative.

May 15, 2017

This tea is really good and makes me want to drink it every day in the fall, the cinnamon and spice taste was perfect. It's really good with coffee cream and two small spoons of sugar.

February 25, 2017

The Lipton chai tea cinnamon and spices pyramid tea bags have great flavor and the quality is just as good or even better than the more expensive loose teas.

February 17, 2017

I love my chai tea, but it's a long and laborious process to make it from scratch. I was very pleased with the Lipton Chai Tea offering, particularly since they have found the right balance of cinnamon and spices that enhance your drink without overwhelming it. I highly recommend Lipton Chai Tea Cinnamon and Spices tea bags.