Lise Watier Sea Belle Eye Shadow Quartet in Lagoon
Amazing

Lise Watier Sea Belle Eye Shadow Quartet in Lagoon Reviews

Ranked #1196 out of 1274 in Eye Shadow

October 25, 2013

Je me suis pas impressionnée par ce Produit, surtout venant de Lise watier. Le Blanc n est pas discret Et les autres couleurs s appliquent tres mal, surtout Le vert. La poudre s effrite Et ne dure pas lontemps. Les couleurs sont belles, mais Le resultat est terrible. Je conseil d autres palettes de cette marque, qui sont bien meilleurs.

May 03, 2009

I received this product to review from ChickAdvisor. I'm very impressed with the new Lise Watier Sea Belle Quartet in Lagoon. I've always liked blue shades, so I got super excited when I got this to try out. As the picture shows, there are three shades of blue and an off white colour. The aqua shade is used on the lid, turquoise on the brow bone and the royal blue for contour. The off white is used to add light under the brow and used as a high lighter. The quality is obviously high brand, but I found that its more effective when you use a primer as a base. The packaging is absolutely fabulous - I really like the mirror! The only negative thing I can say about this product are the applicators which I found them dull and flimsy. I would use an actual brush to apply these shades. Overall, I give this product a thumbs up!

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Collecting Autographs

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Winners

Racherz earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

diannamerritt has posted in the forum topic
    FAVORITE magazine and why