Little Debbie nutty bars Reviews
#379 in Grocery

Good - 0
    Taste

May 05, 2017

Little Debbie makes some of the greatest, most affordable, and most awfully sweet/unhealthy kid snacks ever. And I say that lovingly. :) The nutty bars are a classic! They have the sweet and salty tastes in the chocolate and peanutbutter and the crunchy wafer layers are an AMAZING textural contrast to the smoothy nutty peanut butter between them. Better than most candy bars in my opinion. Not very satiating though. ha. :)

Taste

July 22, 2016

I first tried these bars because my boyfriend was obsessed with them and I guess it rubbed off on me as well. These bars are super tasty, the mixture of chocolate, wafers and peanut butter is the perfect combo.

These are packaged two to a package which I think is a lot they should be individually wrapped but trust me I'm not complaining when I'm eating them. These go on sale along with other little Debbie products quite often, usually 2/$4.00.