• Live Clean (Clean Air) Volumizing Shampoo

Live Clean (Clean Air) Volumizing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #713 out of 2555 in Hair Care

June 23, 2017

Great Sulfate-Free Shampoo

I love that Live Clean provides a great sulfate-free option to the grocery/drug store shelves. I really do find that it is best to use their shampoo and conditioner together to get the benefits of a sulfate/paraben free hair care routine. Great for thin and colored hair!

January 30, 2017

I have white, fine hair that is uncurlable, looks thin & stiff. This shampoo & conditioner gives it nice softness, shine and a fuller, thicker appearance. I can wear my hair straight with a good cut & blowdry.

December 28, 2016

LOVE this!!! I have very fine hair and this light weight shampoo leave my hair feeling light clean and slight voluminous. I have natural black Asian pin straight hair which is now coloured blonde. This product smells great and feels even better. When you buy this, make sure you get the volumizing conditioner as Well. They go hand in hand. You won't be disappointed!

February 26, 2016

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND! I buy all their products whether shampoo, face cream, or body moisturizer! I have fine straight hair and the Live Clean Volumizing shampoo works wonders with my hair. I have used so many different brands and none are as effective for me especially because I wash my hair every other day. I definitely recommend their products!

February 12, 2016

I absolutely love this shampoo. Not only does it smell good but I notice a difference in my hair every time I use it. My hair looks full and actually has volume. This is a great product.

February 12, 2016

Live Clean hair products are my favourite out there. Although it can be a little pricey, I usually purchase it when on sale, or sometimes when I'm lucky, I can find the products at my local Dollarama which is even better. Regardless, I think this product is well worth the money. For my hair type, these products compare to far more expensive brands like John Frieda. This product leaves your hair feeling very lightweight and noticeably lifted at the roots. A bonus is that you only need to use a little bit of this product to be effective. I have very long hair and bottles of Live Clean last longer than other, cheaper hair products. So maybe, in the long run this may be a cheaper product per use. Overall, Live Clean is by far my favourite hair care product -- not only does it work well, it's natural, and affordable when on sale. I would recommend it to anyone to at least try once.

January 12, 2016

Best shampoo I have ever used. My hair is usually weighed down by volumizing shamppos and greasy by the next day but this one keeps my hair clean and light :)

March 25, 2015

I have used better (TIGI) volumizing products, but I had to try this because I love the Live Clean brand. I do find my hair is always weighed down at the end of the day and very flat....and I really, really want to think that its something other than the shampoo. I have been using different hair care products with this shampoo but still the same, flat end-of-day result. It makes me sad, but I might purchase again to see if another bottle would be different.

Updated On: March 25, 2015

On a positive note, this is a great mid-range price point when buying salon products might not be an option. Plus, you know you are getting good quality ingredients with the Live Clean brand!

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo

Lovelykendal added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Lovelykendal added a new review for
    Post Honeycomb Cereal

smiley_gen has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?