3.9/5
L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray Reviews
#17 in Hairspray

March 05, 2017

Discovered this product at shoppers and staff person recommended. Doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff or sticky and holds in place. Has a built in uv filter which will be great for helping protect my coloured hair in summer months.

February 03, 2017

With a light spritz of this hairspray, my hairstyle is kept in place. Plus, my hair is not all crunchy. It's perfect for occasions. I highly recommend!

January 28, 2017

This hairspray is absolutely amazing. Strong hold but does not leave hair feeling too stiff. This stuff helps to hold curls in my hair and that I a tough feat as I have very difficult hair for holding curls.

January 19, 2017

I use this hairspray all the time! For daily blowouts, parties/weddings, you name it. It has a natural hold that stays without looking slick and crunchy. The wind can blow through my hair without ruining my hairdo. Best of all, at the end of the day, I can comb through my hair with no hassle or built up hairspray.

It isn't the most affordable amongst other drugstore hairsprays but I think it's as good as any salon brand. I would definitely recommend if you want a stronger than normal hold that lasts!!

January 11, 2017

My go to holy grail of hairspray. I typically don't use hairspray in my day to day hairstyles but rely on it for nights out or formal events. This hairspray is so light for the amount of awesome hold it provides. It does not have a strong odour and lasts me quite some time (again i'm not a daily user) I love the sheen that is left on my hair as I find some sprays leave it looking matte and coated this provides a little shine and it remains soft and light,

January 11, 2017

I tried using Elnett because I kept seeing it as a recommendation from some of the celebrity stylists. I really like the hold it has on my hair. The scent is not too bad and I like that it doesn’t make my hair feel sticky or crunchy. That said, I feel it is somewhat expensive for a drug store brand and often would lean to a salon brand at this price.

January 07, 2017

I have fine, thin hair and cannot use most hairsprays because they are too heavy for my hair and weigh it done. This is very light, but with a strong hold. Also combs out quickly. You don't feel like you have a lot of product in your hair even the second day using it.

January 05, 2017

I really like this hairspray compared to others that I have used. It is lightweight and has a nice scent, not overpowering. I find that my hair is still able to move and is not sticky. I can also easily run a brush through my hair at night after using this spray.

October 19, 2016

Really impressed. I have the unscented version and it doesn't leave a cloud of styling fragrance around me, but does have an alcohol-like scent when it's applied. I love the force of the spray as it comes out of the bottle. It has a strong and wide spray that is even and powerful, and I can see the product flying through the air to get precise application. It's so powerful you can hold the can farther away than most other sprays I've used. I love the flexible hold it gives. I pretty much douse my hair up in a bun to prevent fly-aways and this does the job, while I can touch my hair throughout the day and not have that crunchy effect. It's just soft in place, and doesn't come undone.

September 28, 2016

Really like the light-weight feel of this product. It doesn't leave hair feeling crunching like some other hair sprays. But a really big con for me is the smell. I really don't care for the baby-powder scent.