L'Oréal Paris Fine Flowers Cleansing Gel Reviews
#11 in Misc

July 04, 2019

I'm in LOVE!!

I'm always a little skeptical about buying a new skin cleanser. I have combination skin and I find that most cleansers out there don't really know how to address that.
    This product is AMAZING. It smells great, it's gentle and it gets the job done. Even my water-proof mascara doesn't stand up!
    I haven't had any drying and it's taking good care of the oilier areas of my face.
    A big win in my book.

May 15, 2019

Standard cleanser, but not a great smell

To be perfectly honest, something I pride myself on being, I didn’t notice a massive difference in my skin while using this. It did feel a lot softer, but nothing drastic. However, when I look at the before and after pictures I took, I can definitely see that my pores look clearer and my face looks slightly improved overall. I did have some breakouts while using, but I believe that’s down to the Clarisonic I used it with, as using it by itself I didn’t have these problems. Basically, it left my skin soft and my skin looked better after only a week, but it wasn’t a ‘hail mary’ moment, just a good, regular cleanser.

My one complaint (and for me it’s kind of a big deal) is the scent. As others have said, it’s floral, but to me it smelled of something else. It smelled like a warm pool. I mean, kind of like chlorine. I didn’t love that weird chlorine smell, something I associate with a pool full of bodies, on my skin, but maybe you won’t mind.

I did really like that it’s a gel format, my skin really likes gels that foam lightly and it’s very comfortable to use. So, it made my skin softer and did the job of a reasonably good (not amazing) cleanser, but I didn’t like the smell. I’d use it again, but I wouldn’t make it my default go-to cleanser, if you like the smell, it’s worth it.