3.6/5
L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Daily Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate Reviews

Introducing our most potent anti-wrinkle serum ever. Our highest level of anti-wrinkle ingredients, including Pro-Retinol A + Pro-Lastyl, in a super lightweight formula. Clinically proven to reduce the size and width of wrinkles. Skin is measurably more resilient with increased firmness.26% improvement of wrinkles*When used with Advanced RevitaLift Cream, see an additional 40% improvement on wrinkles**Non-comedogenicNon-greasyDermatologist-tested for gentleness* After 8 weeks in a clinical study.** In 12 week clinical test, Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate plus Complete Day Cream vs. Complete Day Cream alone.

January 17, 2018

Lasts for a long time and works very well!

You only gotta put on a little bit every night and if you use the right amount it can last for 6 months for 20 bucks, so thats honestly a really good deal. It works and leaves my skin feeling youthful

3.2/5

May 29, 2017

I found the product pricey for the small one I bought to try the product out Spent $29:95 . I was impressed however for the results within 3 days of using it. My skin was soft and noticed under my eyes were tighter and not showing tiredness from before use.
    Would I spend that amount of money for a small jar no however a bigger size one absolutely

Karen

January 09, 2017

Easy to use and not greasy. Left my skin feeling smooth and silky. A little goes a long way with this product. Product smell was refreshing and non-irritating.

June 09, 2015

I really do enjoy this product. If you are like me I had some nasty wrinkles and this product can help you with your problem

2.8/5

April 18, 2014

THis one seems to be working the best of all of them I have tried