L’Oreal Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream Reviews
#20 in Hair Care

April 30, 2021

This product is amazing!

I really love this product. It has made my hair softer than anything else I have ever tried in the past. I have thin, frizzy hair. I use this product when my hair is damp, prior to blow drying. It is AMAZING! It really does feel like you've just been to the salon. My hair feels fresh, light and so soft. I love it and will definitely re purchase!

1.0/5

March 28, 2021
    Hautes-Pyrénées, France

BOF BOF

N'a malheureusement pas fait effet pour moi.. Il a une super odeur, mais à part ça, mes pointes fourchues et abimées étaient toujours bien visibles... Dommage... Ca marchera peut être pour d'autres

March 15, 2021

Use this everyday

First off the smell is amazing! And the product actually works. I don’t go for haircuts very often maybe once a year. I use this cream after I use my straightener and when I went to go and get my recent haircut she said that my hair was so healthy and didn’t need much taken off damage wise. 10/10 would recommend this product.

March 15, 2021
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Recommend

I was looking for some hair care product for my very bad condition hair. And finally I found the miracle. It works perfectly for me. Leaves my hair soft and I can see improvement on my splitted ended hair. I happy because it also has a lovely smell which lats long. I will definitely buy it again.

1.8/5

March 12, 2021
    United Kingdom

Does nothing for my hair

I have long length, medium weight wavy hair which tends to get fluffy if I ever blow dry it.

This product, I fidn weighs it down and doesn't really help with the fluff, it can easily make it look greasy if you use too much as well.

It did nothing to help smooth my split ends either, and they were still quite visible.

It may be better for thick hair but it's not for me.

March 11, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Perfect for long frizzy hair!

So my hair is sort of between a frizzy wavy curly state (I say state but I actually love it) anyway when I like to leave my hair natural it tends to get a bit unruly, and I’ve tried many products but they usually cause product build up and greasiness. This stuff is honestly magic! Smooth defined waves and curls, no greasiness and no product build up! Even my hands don’t feel sticky after applying! 10/10 from me x

Calderdale, United Kingdom

Miracle product.

I love this no cut cream. It smells lovely, has good packaging and does what it says on the bottle. A little can go a long way so it is worth the money. It helps to detangle my hair, keep it frizz free and make the ends look great. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants healthy looking hair or wants to prolong time in between cuts to grow their hair.

Suffolk, United Kingdom

Love it!

Definitely a go to product, smells amazing and makes my hair feel soft! Definitely helps with split ends I definitely need to buy this again and I recommend anyone else to buy and try it. I love all products from this range.

Lancashire, United Kingdom

Love it!

This no haircut cream is a life saver. It smells amazing, it doesn’t make my hair greasy and it reduces my split ends. The ends of my hair feel so much softer and look less whispy!

February 12, 2021

Puts off split ends

I received this free to try a while back. The entire line smells great! This stuff was actually pretty cool. Over never seen nor used a product of similarity before. I have long fast growing hair, so split ends are. Frequent problem for me. I try not to spend too much money going to the hair salon. I found by using this product on a regular basis, my hair was able to grow, while minimizing the amount of split ends. It is super affordable, and L’Oréal is sold at basically every drug store, so it is easy to find. If you struggle with the same sort of problems as I do, I recommend giving this product a try.