L'Oreal Kids 2 in 1 Shampoo In Watermelon Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 192 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Shampoo with a Burst of Watermelon for Thick, Curly, or Wavy Hair softens and detangles coarse hair or crazy, corkscrew curls. A burst of Watermelon scent makes shampooing a fun, summery good time.

No knots can resist the 2-in-1 formula of L’Oréal Kids. Its conditioners help stop flyaway hair even if you shampoo at night. Ophthalmologist tested so it’s absolutely tear free.

May 15, 2017

I love L'Oreal Kids 2 in 1 Shampoo for my nephew. There is nothing better than a no tear shampoo! I used to use this when I was a kid as well! It works great and smells great as well!

May 08, 2017

i love this stuff for my children i remember using it myself when i was a kid and the fact that its no tears is what makes it so perfect. plus the scents are amazing

May 08, 2017

It does help tangle hairs because there is a conditioner in it, soft for kids. My daughter loves the smell of watermelon, but I don't. I don't like the smell of watermelon and this one smells sweeter also but it s for my daughter...as long as she is happy with it, I am fine.

0.5/5

April 13, 2017

ugh. the good old loreal. people thought you were poor if you didnt have it, and didnt trust your hygiene either. the bottle is half size, when mostly kids were the ones with long hair, to some it lasted less than a week. the smell off of the kids that had it lingered and was banned for making people sick. my mom couldnt go around those kids. the only reason it is good for tangles is there is conditioner in it, i dont see why this was a good product.

March 18, 2017

I find the smell of this shampoo be too sweet. It does have a nice smell to it at first, but then it becomes too sugary. However, i do love this shampoo. I love how it's tear free and i love how i don't fear it if some shampoo ends up going in my kid's eyes. it seems to wash her hair pretty well, most of the time... but not always.

March 17, 2017

My daughter loves the smell and the bottle it comes in. She hates getting her hair washed, but lately she's loved using this shampoo. Hopefully it continues it's effectiveness that way!!

March 06, 2017

Perfect for my kids hair, well except my little boy, he says they smell to much for him.

Good for curly hair and makes it easier to brush. Love how good it smells.

March 04, 2017

Mes parents m'achetais toujours des shampoings de cette marque lorsque j'étais enfants et j'adorais me laver les cheveux avec ! J'aimais beaucoup les différentes odeurs !

February 20, 2017

It smells great, and I love the variety of scents they offer, wish they would offer a couple more like coconut for example! It's gentle, and a bonus 2 in 1, any mom appreciates a time saver, especially when it comes to bath time! Great stuff!

February 13, 2017

LOVE the scent. Good price point. Thought with it being a 2 in 1 and L'Oreal brand that it would be great for longer hair and extra conditioner wouldn't be needed...sadly not the case. Still left my daughters hair tangly and needing extra conditioning.