L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Moisture Shampoo
Good

L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #274 out of 1074 in Shampoo

March 21, 2017

My favorite thing about this shampoo is the smell. I love it! Personally I don't want to smell like a melon, peach, pineapple, coconut or any other fruit. The Rosemary/Mint and Rosemary/Juniper both have the fresh clean smell of a professional hair care product. I would give this 5 stars, except for the lid is difficult to snap shut and if the lid isn't completely snapped into place the shampoo will ooze out all over your shower.

February 18, 2017

I colour my hair at home and started using a sulfate free shampoo i didnt feel it cleaned my hair until i tried the L'Oréal sulfate free shampoo and i love it and my hair feels so much healthier

February 16, 2016

The biggest thing I like about this shampoo is that it is Sodium laureth sulfate free, it is a very harmful chemical and should be avoided. It is nice creamy shampoo and protects and conditions my color treated hair. It has a nice rosemary scent and the price is really great.

February 16, 2016

The best thing I like about this shampoo is that it is Sodium laureth sulfate free, it is very harmful chemical and should be avoided. I was really happy when I found this shampoo. It is creamy and protects and conditions my color treated hair. It has a nice Rosemary scent, and the price is really great.