4.1/5
L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo Reviews
#36 in Shampoo

January 14, 2018

I really wanted this to work..

I tried this shampoo, conditioner and mask system for over a period of two weeks. The first use was ok, it feels nice while shampooing. It washed out leaving hair feeling very soft, almost not clean. Sure enough, less than 24 hours later my hair was more greasy than usual. I tried to use it three times in a row and it made my hair look oily faster than normal. I find it is ok to use occasionally if I want a very light wash.

January 11, 2018

Love it

I absolutely loved this product it didn’t build up on my hair like most products do and I could continue to use it and the price was great as well so always a plus

November 25, 2017

A nice try

I bought this shampoo with the conditioner from the same line as I was suggested it compares to bed head no 2line. I'm so glad I've tried them. It's a pretty good shampo and does what it says. I have a normal scalp so I can go up to 5 days without washing my hair. The smell it's clean and subtle and you don't really need to use the conditioner if you don't want to. You can always buy it for 3,99 as they always have discounts. I will continue using it as it's the best from drugstore for my hair right now.

October 28, 2017

I love this stuff

I usually only purchase shampoo from the salon, but this product is great. It is inexpensive too! I always had an oily scalp, but this shampoo keeps my hair in "just-washed" shape all day!

October 23, 2017

I buy this again

Deep scalp cleansing shampoo for beautiful hair that stays clean and fresh for three full days. It is real for my hair! I use this together L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Pre-shampoo Treatment Mask

2.3/5

October 06, 2017

Didnt work for me

I was willing to try anything. Unfortunately it did no difference on my hair. I have oily roots that require daily shampooing. I tried this out and was no different than any other shampoo although it does smell nice.

October 01, 2017

Really works for oily hair

I purchased this shampoo after seeing many commercials for it recently. I have been battling with super oily hair after having my daughter a little over a year ago. After only a few washes, I have noticed a real difference in my hair. It is no longer oily after a day and feels very soft.

September 29, 2017

My Holy Grail of Shampoo!

Finally! When I first heard about this line, I was over the moon. My hair has dry ends and oily roots and this is what the clay line is meant for.

Ever since I first started using it, I have noticed my hair to be so clean and I can last a bit longer than normal. It is a bit more pricier, but I am always finding great deals on the whole line.

Definitely recommend if you have the same hair type as me!

September 26, 2017

Gives Me A Salon Vibe

This shampoo has made my hair very shiny since it's quite moisturizing. I suffer from oily roots and dry ends which this product helps balance. I still find myself having to shampoo often but I find this stuff has improved the appearance of my hair. The scent is very salon like too so I feel fancy whenever I use it.

August 11, 2017

My daughter absolutely loves it!!!!

My daughter absolutely loves this product. Her hair is a combination of oily scalp and dry ends. Since she started using it, her looks amazing, it doesn't look greasy all the time. The scent is perfect, it's not over powering. We'll definitely be continuing to buy this product for her.