L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

My favorite mascara!

I wear this everyday, I absolutely love it. It goes on even and clump free and doesn't flake off. I has a great balance of volume and curl. Great for everyday all day wear.

0.7/5

disappointed

The mascara describes itself as voluminous but it really isn't. It made my lashes look like spider legs. Definitely wouldn't buy it again. It isnt worth the money and i was very disappointed!

March 08, 2018

I would buy this product again if I were younger

It is very good at making the lashes voluminous. Lashes look longer and thick. It stays on well. doesn't flake like some. Because I am older it is a little too dramatic but would recommend to all younger people

Great Value

I certainly would buy this again ( combined with the primer ) as it worked exactly the way I wanted to give my lashes more volumn. The price I paid was fantastic to boot. Stays on well, doesn’t crumble and comes off easily at night. Next time though, I may go for the waterproof mascara.

Amazing

This Mascara is not only affordable, it's fantastic. It gives remarkable results, longer thicker lashes, doesn't clump and the best part, it stays put. It doesn't flake, or transfer onto your face. This to me, is important when I do my bottom lashes. It's better then high end mascaras I've used.

In love

Better than better than sex , for a better price also. I bring that mascara to my trip to France , i did not regret it. It make a lash long and black , a false lash effect. plus the packaging is cute

March 06, 2018

Better than high end mascaras!

I have been using the shade blakest black in both the regular and water proof formulas. I really found this to be much better than most if not all the mascaras carried at sephora. I feel drug store mascaras are just the best. I like how this one lifts and coats my lashes..my only small gripe is after maybe 10 or so uses..the mascara seems to feel drier..and eventually my lashes may get crumbly bit which irritate my contact lens. The waterproof version is just that (not a bad thing)..doesn't budge which also is hard to remove fully so you need a good oil based remover or balm.

March 06, 2018

From the moment you remove the applicator from the tube the thick, rich creamy consistency intrigues you! Coating ever last lash the volume building ability of this product will amaze even the most critical high end product users!

Meh, ive seen better.

Reason why i dont like it is because it flakes! A lot! And it also makes my eyelashes so heavy that its useless to curb them. Flakes after a few hours.

0.5/5

Clumpy!

I bought this product after reading so many great reviews! I wanted to love it, but it's too thick, and made my lashes clumpy. It also transferred to my lids. Would not recommend.