Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Soothe & Serene Body Lotion Reviews

Calm your mind, soothe your skin! Creating a lightweight layer over delicate skin, this gentle body lotion with Argan Oil and calming scent of Lavender, hydrates and instantly revives your skin for that post-spa glow...in a bottle.

YES Ethically Sourced Lavender
YES Vegan
YES Cruelty Free
YES With Plant Based Moisturizers
NO Silicones
NO Parabens
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet lotions in 'Murumuru Butter & Rose' and 'Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower'

April 08, 2019

Love It!

Have always loved Love Beauty and Planet products!
    So the fact that this is lavender and purple (favourite scent and favourite colour) is just a bonus.
    My skin has never been softer without feeling weighted down.

April 07, 2019

Belle hydratation et senteur apaisante

J’ai reçu la crème de la part de Chickadvisor afin de la tester. Ce que j’appr En premier dans cette crème c’est son odeur... ça me rapelle le Maroc... la lavande et l’huile d’argan, si chers à mon coeur... ensuite, l’hydra N’est ni trop lourde/grasse ni trop légère. Le flacon va probablement durer encore quelques mois. Les ingrédients simples, organiques, non testés sur les animaux, sont un enorme plus. De plus, la bouteille est si belle que je l’ai mise dans la salle d’eau adjacente à l’aire de vie principale où l’on reçoit la visite, comme hydratant après lavage des mains, ça fait super chic.

April 07, 2019

Great but very floral

J’aime beaucoup cette gamme de produits.
    Elles sont efficaces et abordable. Par contre je m’attendais à recevoir la gamme de shampoings comme sur le carton joint mais j’ai reçu une lotion à la lavande.
    Je ne suis malheureusement pas une grande fan de lavande car son parfum m’incommode souvent mais je sais reconnaitre toutefois l’efficacite de la lotion.
    Le parfum reste longtemps sur la peau alors amatrice de lavande, cette lotion est pour vous!
    Elle est non grasse et est facile d’application. Pénètre rapidement.
    La seule chose que n’aime pas c’est la couleur grisâtre de la lotion mais une fois sur la peau ça n’a Pas d’importance.

April 05, 2019

SKIN SO SMOOTH

this product has made my skin so soft and smooth. i love that the product is not to strong because i dont like the smell of lavender but it was not that strong. it smells good though with the argon oil.

Updated On: April 05, 2019

i got this prdouct free for testing purposes

April 05, 2019

My new favourite lotion!

I was chosen by ChickAdvisor to try the Love Beauty and Planet Lavendar and Argan lotion for free. It is now my all time favourite lotion! The smell is absolutely heavenly, so relaxing and rich without being overwhelming. Its not a "flowery or perfumey" as some lavendar products that I have tried. In fact, it almost has a sweet powdery scent to it. The texture is just the best, it feels light but still hydrating without any greasy left over residue. The smell does linger but it is very gentle and does not interfere with other scented products that I wear. I keep this on my night stand as it has become part of my bedtime ritual. After a nice shower or warm bath, this feels like such a treat to slather on before hopping in bed. It feels spa like. I will recommend this product again and again to anyone who asks!

Amazing product!

I had the opportunity to try this brand thanks to chickadvisor.
    I love how this body lotion leaves my skin so smooth and hydrated. I have a dry skin on my body and this body lotion help me to keep moisturized.

Fast Absorbing!

I recieved the Love Beauty and Planey body lotion thanks to ChickAdvisor. The argan oil and lavender scent was pleasant and not too overpowering. It absorbed into my skin right away and did not leave a greasy residue. I really like the packaging as it came in a pump bottle and you can see the product as the bottle is made of transparent plastic. Overall I would recommend it to friends!

3.2/5

Didn't enjoy the texture

I received the product free thanks to chick advisor. While the packaging was nice, I didn't care much for the lotion itself.
    I found it didn't absorb all that well and the scent wasn't my favourite. I would not buy it in the future.

April 01, 2019

Best lotion for spring!

This is the best new girl in town lotion for this spring! Love the lavender scent so much I use it day and night! It feel super soft and supple on the skin. I definitely recommend this purchase!

April 01, 2019

Love the formula, hated the scent

I love this new brand and love their products after trying them out previously (shampoo and conditioner). This lotion felt silky and left my skin supple. However I did not like the scent. That said, I am not a lavender fan in general. I gave the remaining lotion to my mom and it is her new favorite. I do recommend and I will try it again, just in a different scent. Also side note: ot might not be the best travel lotion. Mine has exploded inside the box and made a huge mess.