Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Conditioner Reviews
#10 in Conditioner

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo and Body Wash

I love this product!

This conditioner is great, works well with the matching shampoo. I love the scent of the Lavender, and the way it makes my hair feel after using it. I love that this product is eco friendly too. I need to buy more eco friendly items! I will be buying this product the next time I go shopping! #gotitfree

love the smell

I got this free to try.

Love the how the product packaging is made of recycled material and how they remind you to not use a lot of water in their instructions. The product claims to be fast rinsing but I didn't notice that much of a difference between this conditioner and any other.

Love the way it leaves my hair. not oily, and extra straight!

2.7/5

April 11, 2018

Ne convient pas à mes cheveux

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement en échange de mes commentaires. J'ai bien aimé l'odeur de ce revitalisant bien que je ne suis pas une grande fan des produits à la lavande. Le revitalisant est crémeux à souhait et s'applique bien. Par contre, il ne convient pas à mes cheveux. J'ai les cheveux qui se mélangent très facilement ça ne fonctionnait pas vraiment (ni mouillé, ni même plus tard une fois secs et démêlés). Par contre, c'est un revitalisant très léger qui n'alourdit pas le cheveux. L'odeur est durable, ça sent bon toute la journée!

April 11, 2018

A wining combination of scent and effectiveness!

Love beauty & planet hits another on out of the park with their conditioner. It has the right amount of creaminess to leave my tangled mop much easier to comb through and maintain. I am liking it mire than my salon brand actually! Plus I love how it scent matches the shampoo and body wash. Great job!

Smells Divine!

A very nice conditioner! The smell is heavenly... I could spend forever in the shower just enjoying the smell ;)
    I used this along with the same scent shampoo and i found the smell lasted a couple hours in my hair.
    I liked to leave the conditioner in my hair for 5ish minutes before washing out. It rinses out clean.
    Enjoyed getting to try this product very much!

Smells amazing!

I received this for free from ChickAdvisor to review.
    I love the scent of this and the matching products! It’s so relaxing and makes me feel great.
    I usually prefer a more deep conditioning product for my hair, because my ends get a little dry. This is pretty good, but not quite as moisturizing as I like so I save it and the shampoo for at least every other wash.
    The scent is leaves is intoxicating for me, so I will for sure be buying this again when I’m out. I know others who like lavender scents so I will be recommending these products!

April 10, 2018

This conditioner smells great but doesn’t make the cut

I’ll be first to admit that I’m a huge snob when it comes to my hair and the products I use on it. I’m open to trying new things but generally don’t until the current product just isn’t cutting it anymore. (If it ain’t broke don’t fix it, right?)
    I prefer my salon products but do often look for other options that may lower my beauty costs. The Love, Beauty & Planet Argan Oil and Lavender smooth and Serene conditioner is definitely budget friendly and effective but it will remain my second in command for now.
    I love the scent and the thick consistency of this conditioner but did find that my hair didn’t respond as well as I would have hoped. It smelled good and felt great wet but I noticed it wasn’t as soft and a bit on the frizzy side after use. I would definitely keep it on hand as a back up brand but won’t be my go to.

Really tamed my ends

Tried my free LOVE BEAUTY & ARGAN OIL PLANET & LAVENDER SMOOTH AND SERENE CONDITIONER from Chick Advisor to tackle my frilly ends and it did just that! I was a little skeptical since my previous conditioner has silicone so I was use to the silk smooth result right after conditioning but it actually tamed my ends better where the other silicone based conditioner just kind of gives you a false feeling of smoothness. I air dry my hair so all I did was towel dry and combed it out. No frizz hair was achieved with the bonus of compliments on how great my hair looked and smelled.

April 10, 2018

Un revitalisant qui tient ces promesses!

Un grand MERCI à ChickAdvisor et Unilever pour cette belle opportunité que d’avoir essayé les produits Smooth and Serene à l’huile d’argan de Love Beauty & Planet. (Gel douche,shampooing et revitalisant)

Avant d’être sélectionnée, je ne connaissais les produits que de vue.J’ai été ravie de savoir qu’il y avait différentes fragrances de disponibles en consultant les avis sur ChickAdvisor :)

Points forts:
    -Cette odeur enivrante d’argan et de lavande qui me fait voyager au Maroc à chaque douche.
    -La pointe de mes cheveux semblent moins fourchue et bien hydratées.
    -Facilite le lissage des cheveux
    -Ne contient pas de PEG comme le shampooing et le gel douche.

Points faibles:
    -Contient des conservateurs mais moins dangereux que le Shampooing ou le gel douche.
    -Allourdi un peu les cheveux.

Dans les trois produits que j’ai testé.Le revitalisant est celui qui a selon moi ; la formule la mieux réfléchi.

À acheter absolument en duo avec son shampooing !

#cadeau
    #gotitfree
    #tryLoveBeautyPlanet

Leaves hair really smooth

I was lucky enough to be chosen by ChickAdvisor to try out the conditioner along with shampoo and body wash from this line.

I've seen them around most recently in Rexall. While I don't have curly hair, it is frizzy.

I'm usually not a huge fan of Lavender scents, mainly because they're too overwhelming. But luckily the scent doesn't linger for too long. The longer I use this the more I'm starting to enjoy the scent.

I shower at night and in the mornings, my hair feels so incredibly soft. I can never wash my hair with just shampoo. I have to use conditioner after. I find this one does a good job in hydrating my hair and leaving it nice and smooth. I have less tangles in my hair because of this.

I would certainly use this again and purchase once I run out. But I do want to try their other lines as well.