Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner Reviews

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this conditioner, made with Coconut Milk, helps to define and tame hair, and enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

In love with this!

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. This product had a very nice scent of jasmine. I used this product after the shampoo. This conditioner was super lightweight on my hair and made it extremely soft. I could not be happier with his product! I will purchase this product in the future! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for soft, luscious hair!

Vive la planète

Enfin des produits avec un bon impact environnemental. Des bouteilles recyclés, un odeur agréable, des cheveux doux au toucher. C'est une belle découverte!

Silky Smooth

I recieved this product for free as a part of the product review club here at ChickAdvisor. The fragrance of the product is fantastic and creates a spa like vibe. The conditioner is the perfect consistency and left my hair feeling silky smooth and frizz free!

For curly hair, volume and frizz reduction are very important elements. It feels great using a more natural product to achieve the look I am going for.

March 21, 2019

Delicious smelling and really softens my hair

I received this for free to test and give my honest review as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Panel.

This conditioner smells amazing in the bottle, and what I like is that the smell lingers after I have used it and dried my hair. The fragrance reminds me of sunny days and lazy naps at the beach.

The best part though is that it really does its job to nourish and soften my parched hair. My hair feels so soft when I run my hand through it! The product is easy to use, and it's made with naturally derived ingredients with no harmful parabens.

This is a product and a company that I can 100% support and would definitely purchase from again.

It really works!

I received this product from Chick Advisor to try out. At first I was a little hesitant, as I have my products that I use. Well, I tried it. First thing I noticed? You do not need much of the product, to make your hair shine. It rinses quite quickly. Has a nice lasting scent (note, don't go into scent free places with this condition on your head!). My hair was completely tamed by using this product. It is also gentle to the scalp, and also did not drain the dye I had in my hair. #GotItFree

March 20, 2019

Amazing Smell, defines curls, lacking in conditioning aspect

First off the packaging of Love Beauty & Planet never ceases to amaze me. This coconut milk and white jasmine conditioner is no exception.
    Secondly, the smell is probably the best smell I have ever had for a shampoo and conditioner line. Despite trying many other coconut scented shampoo and conditioner this line smells the best!

I noticed my curls were more defined than usual when stepping out of the shower and letting my hair air dry. There were more curls, and less poufy-ness then usually, which I loved. This means less heat damaging products in order to still have nice hair.

My only complaint - and I noticed this with another Love Beauty & Planet conditioner I used, was that the conditioner did not do enough to soften and detangle my hair as another conditioner, so I did have to use a follow-up conditioner after rinsing this one out.

Overall this is a fantastic product full of good ingredients. It smells great and works well for curl definition.
    I would purchase again!

I was sent this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

March 20, 2019

Le nouveau revitalisant de la maison

J'ai la chance d'avoir été sélectionné pour le banc essaie de Chick Advisor.

Le revitalisant sent incroyablement bon et l'odeur persiste entre les shampoings. La texture est parfaite. Il laisse les cheveux doux et soyeux. Il est un peu dispendieux mais cela ne va pas m'empêcher de me l'acheter.

Lovely Conditioner

I had the chance to try this product through ChickAdvisor. The packaging was beautiful, very natural looking. The bottle size is great as well and there is a lot of product in the bottle. The scent is so beautiful; one of the nicest smelling conditioners I have ever used! I found that it worked very well on my curly, frizzy, and thick hair. It made my hair feel extremely soft and did not weigh it down at all. It helped a LOT with detangling my hair, and left it feeling very silky and easy to brush through. Definitely a plus knowing that I am using products with all natural, beautiful ingredients!

My favorite hair products

This product works fantastic! It has helped my hair grow about 3 inches since the near year. It wasn’t growing before this. I will never use another. It leaves the hair clean without feeling dry. There’s no residue and it smells amazing

Wow!

Je n'utilise jamais de revitalissant mais je lais fait pour le tester... j'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé. Il sent trèèèèès bon et mes cheveux sont très doux!

#gotitfree