Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner Reviews

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this conditioner, made with Coconut Milk, helps to define and tame hair, and enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Fantastic!

My hair is actually half straight and half wavy. This cruelty-free conditioner has a beautiful combination of white jasmine and coconut which is surprisingly an amazing combination together. I only put conditioner on my roots and ends only and not the whole hair! The conditioner didn’t weight down my hair and my waves look healthier and hydrated! Bonus point is that their packaging are made with recyclable material and they are recyclable after use!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free but all opinions are of my own.

Smooth as butter

I got this product free from Chickadvisor for testing and review. The conditioner is loaded with the goodness of coconut milk and oragnic coconut oil keep hair hydrated for atleast 3 days after a wash. You can clearly see a difference.

Great conditioner!

I received this product for free as part of the Chickadvisor product review club. I loved the packaging but the product itself was really great! It smelled good and the conditioner was thick and really kept my hair moist but not oily. Really enjoy all their products!

Eco-conscious Conditioner

Love, Beauty and Planet's Devine Definition conditioner, with coconut and white jasmine is a product that you can feel good about buying. It is free of silicones, dyes, parabens and animal testing. It is formulated with plant-based detangling agents and contains "fast rinse" technology: meaning it rinses from your hair quickly to conserve water.
    I received the Devine Definition conditioner complementary for testing and review from Chickadvisor.
    I never buy conditioners unless they are thick. I want to make sure that it is going to coat all of my hair and stay on while it does is job. So when I found out that the Devine Definition conditioner is a nice, creamy consistency, I was pumped to try it out. It is indeed a nice, thick consistency that allows it to evenly coat your hair from room to tip. This conditioner was no trouble to rinse out of my hair. However, I am not really sure if it rinses out any faster than other conditioners, like it advertises.
    This conditioner is scented very much like it's shampoo counterpart, just perhaps not as strongly. Notes of coconut milk and jasmine are definitely the predominant fragrances.
    In general, this conditioner is effective in detangling your hair and works pretty well. After drying, it leaves my hair shiny, fairly soft and looking healthy.
    I don't really have anything negative to say about this product. It seems a good value, it works, and it's eco-friendly. If these are characteristics that you value in a conditioner, then you should give this conditioner a try!

I love It!

I love the smell of this conditioner, it is not overpowering. I have never had a conditioner that has such a unique scent. The coconut and Jasmine smells very nice together and it is a combination I have never seen before. I really like the packaging of the product, it is colourful and looks lovely. My definitely hair feels healthier when I use this conditioner. I got this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor program. #tryLoveBeautyPlanet

March 29, 2019

Love this for my wavy hair!

The Love Beauty Planet Coconut Milk and White Jasmine Divine Conditioner worked great on my hair. The scent is nice and light, definitely not overwhelming. My hair was soft, with no tangles or frizz after I used it. I would recommend this product. I got this free for my honest review.

1.5/5

Conditionneur

Ce que vous devez savoir c’est que j’ai les cheveux long et très épais. Alors je trouve que ce conditionneur ne rend pas mes cheveux doux et moins en mêlé que d’autre. Mais j’ai aimer sa texture et son odeur

March 29, 2019

Smells amazing and leaves my curls so soft!

First of all this conditioner smells amazing ! It leaves my hair very soft and I actually notice my curls are more defined after using this in combination with the shampoo.

I also love that it is a fast rinse conditioner so it takes less water to wash it out. Great to see a company be environmentally conscious and make great products while still being affordable.

I would definitely repurchase and have already recommended this brand to my family and friends.

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the chance to try this product in exchange for my honest review #gotitfree

Cheveux au naturel

J'ai eu la chance de tester se produit grace a chick advisor. Vraiment j'ai très aimer se produit. Il est très efficace et tout ça en étant naturel vraiment je le recommande à tous.

Bye Bye Rats Nest 😜

Loved this conditioner. I have wavy hair and it is constantly tangled even after brushing within 2 minutes I have tangles. This conditioner went on smoothly and I could literally glide my brush through my hair once done without struggling. It left my hair feeling clean and smooth in combination when used with the shampoo.

My only complaint and this is preference is I would have liked more of a coconut scent (I love coconut). It was a little too floral for me.