Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Medium Hold & Volume Hair Spray (level 3) Reviews
#9 in Hairspray

Love Beauty and Planet hair sprays are powered by air, not greenhouse gases. This unique air mist, made with naturally sourced Coconut Milk, helps hold unruly hair and boosts volume for a lasting look that moves with you.

YES Organic Coconut Oil
YES Safe for Coloured Hair
YES Vegan
YES Cruelty Free
NO Silicones
NO Aerosol Gases
NO Parabens
NO Alcohol

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo and Conditioner

Controls the frizz

I was surprised by how much I loved this hairspray! I'm normally picky about the hairspray I use and by looking at the bottle i didn't think I'd like it because it looked like it'd be a fine mist without much hold - but it had great hold and didn't leave your hair feeling hard or looking like you had hairspray in. It also was amazing and keeping my frizz and flyaways under control! The smell is pleasant but it is a strong floral scent so some people may be turned off by this.

Note: I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes. All opinions are my own.

Mise en pli

J'ai eu la chance d'être choisi par Chick Advisor pour tester les produitsLOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT MILK & WHITE JASMINE DIVINE. J'ai eu la chance de le tester seulement qu'une fois a date, par contre j'ai bien aimée mon expérience car il n'a pas laisser de dépôt dans ma cheveulure . Je vous en direz plus sous peu.

Great hold & definition!

First off, I love how this isn't an aerosol can so I don't end up choking/coughing from the fumes. It doesn't make my hair feel dry and brittle like most sprays. It gives me the perfect amount of hold to tame the frizz but still gives my curls the definition and smoothness they need. I love this hair spray! Thanks Chick Advisor for sending it to me for free to test out!

Ōsaka, Japan

Really good!

The smell is really great but I felt my hair a bit dry after the first use. Maybe in the long run will have a different effect. Loved all the naturals ingredients in it. Didn't leave my hair crunchy at all.

😍😍

This is my new go to! Most hairspray you can feel the product reach your head with this I didn't even know it was spraying!! And the smell is to die for! Love how lightweight this product is!

April 08, 2019

Good product for both thin and think hair

Thanks to Chickadvisor I have found my new favorite hairspray. I love the fact that it comes in a clear non-aerosol spray bottle because it allows me to know how much product is left. It comes out in very fine mist that does not make my hair feel crispy or hard at all. My hair is actually very soft and flexible while my hairstyle is always being held in place! It also does not smell bad either. I'm a new believer in this product.

1.5/5

Not great

Although it smells great, I felt my hair was sticky and it didn't hold my curls. My hair frizzled and didn't left my hair looking sort of crunchy. Definitely not something I would recommend

Smells soooooo good.

I was really happy with this product. I use it and follow with the matching conditioner. They both smell amazing and the smell stays in your hair for over 24 hours. It leaves your hair looking soft and smooth. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.

April 08, 2019

Everything I've ever wanted in a hairspray!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

The packaging for this product is really unique. Unique packaging for a unique product. The bottle itself is clear, so you can see exactly how it works. It uses air unlike most hairspray which use aerosol. This is such an innovative idea and it's much better for the environments than an aerosol hairspray would be.

I'm not usually a huge hairspray fan, I hate when my hair feels crunchy and sticky. But upon trying this I was pleasantly surprised! It sprays as a very fine mist and gives your hair a nice bit of texture, volume, and of course keeps flyaways in place. The scent is beautiful just as it was with the shampoo and conditioner.
    I'm so happy to have finally found a hairspray that doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy! If you don't like normal hairspray I really urge you to at least give this one a try- I guarantee you'll be surprised.

Great for everyday styling

LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT MILK & WHITE JASMINE MEDIUM HOLD & VOLUME HAIR SPRAY (LEVEL 3) was a new product for me and I was interested to learn how their claim that the “spirit of White Jasmine” will “keep hair fresh” - so I put that to the test, along with the promise that my hair would shine! Being a hairspray addict, my cupboards are full of every kind of hairspray you can imagine. I think you need different strengths for different styles and this #3 was perfect for my everyday pageboy “do” that needs some fly away taming, this did the trick. I also liked it for my messy french knot updo’s - not too sticky and easy to comb out after. It didn’t leave a tacky residue and it did indeed add shine, which is a huge bonus in a hairspray, eliminating the need for a shine product to go on after. I never noticed whether my hair looked fresher, with the spirit of white jasmine, but it definitely smelled fresh and that is nice, especially if you work with smokers. I found the pump easy to use and it after two weeks it hasn’t gummed up. The packaging is cute and I love the see thru bottle so I can tell how much is left.

I was happy to learn about this company and why they are called Love Beauty and Planet - they are seriously committed to “small acts of love for the planet” and this is evident by their philosophy and packaging. I will buy their products again and highly recommend this hairspray.

#trylovebeautyplanet #gotitfree @chickadvisor