Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 28, 2019

Im in love with it

I have received Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo for free to try and share my opinion. The first thing g what I’ve noticed when I opened this bottle is fantastic spring aroma, what drove me crazy. I can smell it for days and newer get tired. Otherwise it’s a medium size bottle, 400 ml. Will last for a while, soapy texture, cleans hair well. Recommend it to everyone who loves coconut and jasmine smell. Fantastic!

March 28, 2019

Nice wavy hair

I really like this shampoo because it leaves my hair soft, smooth and shiny. Also it helps me to enhance my wavy hair. It has a coconut and white jasmine scent that is amazing and it last for days on my hair. Also, it rinses easy and doesn’t leaves any residue. This shampoo together with the conditioner do an excellent job.
    #gotitfree

Excellent shampoing !!

J'ai reçu ce produit pour le tester. J'ai beaucoup aimé ce shampoing. En plus d'avoir un peu moins d'ingrédients chimique que les autres, la mousse était belle et le résultat était positif sur mes cheveux. Un bon parfum de noix de coco. C'est un excellent début vers un shampoing naturel et écoresponsable.

Merci pour cette belle découverte !!

Love this scent

I’m in love with this smell!! White jasmine and coconut milk is my new favourite scent. This shampoo really helped bring out my natural curls and waves, however my hair feels like it has a filmy residue after I’ve rinsed my hair and let it air dry. I’ve tried using less product but with no change.
    I’m definitely going to continue to try and make this shampoo work as I love how I can wear my hair natural without using styling tools, I just can’t stabd the feel of it :(

Updated On: March 27, 2019

I’m definitely going to continue to try and make this shampoo work as I love how I can wear my hair natural without using styling tools, I just can’t stand the feel of it :(

March 27, 2019

Environmentally friendly but still suds!

I got to try this product for free with chick advisor. I really liked everything about it. Normally I'm not a huge coconut fan but I actually really liked how this smelled. I also loved that it was easy to get a good sudsy soap going but it rinsed out of my hair easily as well. I liked how my hair looked afterwards as well.

Need to see more

J'ai bien aimé le shampoing pour cheveux bouclés. Toutefois, je ne l'ai pas essayé assez longtemps pour remarquer une différence dans les boucles de mes cheveux. L'odeur est quelque peu trop intense pour moi mais ce n'est pas un problème. À voir!

Great New Product!

I received this product to test. The packaging is nice and the cap is a nice large size so it will stand when upside down. The aroma therapy while using it is by far one of the nicest I have ever experienced. It gave my hair a clean fresh feeling. I would definitely consider using this on a regular basis.

So fresh and so clean

I received this product for free from chick advisor and am so happy that I did! I am obsessed with the shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is light, smells delicious and left my hair feeling clean without that straw like texture that can happen when the oils are washed out. I put the bottles on display in my shower because they’re so pretty. I would definitely recommend this product. I have fine hair and it left my hair feeling full and clean. My fiancé also really loves it so it’ll definitely be in our arsenal of hair products. Grab this one! It’s worth it.

March 27, 2019

Another great shampoo from an amazing company!

Love Beauty and Planet | Coconut Milk & White Jasmine 🥥 I absolutely love Love Beauty and Planet products and they have become one of my favourite brands. Vegan, sustainably sourced, and their bottles are 100% recycled plastic. This shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling soft and frizz-free. The floral jasmine scent with hints of coconut smells amazing. I would definitely recommend these products and would purchase again. BONUS: Check out your nearest drugstore and you may be lucky to find a $3 off coupon towards your purchase of their Shampoo or Conditioner. Thanks again to @chickadvisor for introducing me to this brand, and for sending me this pair to try for free.
    #tryLoveBeautyPlanet #ChickAdvisor #smallactsoflove #gotitfree #haircare #productreview #prclub #toronto

Shampoo review

I recieved this shampoo free to test from Chick Advisor. The scent is a nice light floral and has an average consistency. I'm not sure why I was picked for a curl shampoo when I have straight hair, but I did like the added texture it gave my hair. I will be trying other products from love beauty and planet soon!