Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 30, 2019

Tres bon shampoing!

Un shampoing extraordinaire et qui est respectueux de la planète que j’ai la chance d’essayer gratuitement pendant une semaine ! Il mousse très bien et de plus il a une très bonne odeur. Le format de bouteille aussi me plait beaucoup, facile à transporter et d’une quantité parfaite ! Je le recommande! Le prix me semble très bon ! #gotitfree

March 30, 2019

A shampoo that smells amazing!

I had the opportunity to try Love Beauty & Planet's "divine definition" coconut milk and white jasmine shampoo for free thanks to Chick Advisor. First of all, this shampoo smells amazing without being too overpowering. It lathered up very nicely and my hair afterwards felt clean and smelt great. My hair was nicely wavy once it dried. I also love that the brand does not contain silicones or parabens. I would recommend this shampoo!

March 29, 2019

Natural amazing quality shampoo !!

I was privileged to receive Love Beauty & Planet coconut milk & white jasmine shampoo from ChickAdvisor for free to use and review.

The scent of coconut milk & white jasmine is just divine !! Absolutely loved it!! It is amazing to find a natural, great quality product in the market. It does the job without all the extra chemicals which is normally what it should be for all the other shampoo. It has organic coconut oil, naturally sourced coconut milk, vegan, no silicones, no parabens. It is great that it's not tested on animals. Since I have highlights it is a big plus that it is safe for colored hair. It made my hair fresh and naturally clean without drying it out.

Love Beauty & Planet is an environmental, responsible brand which I have been following for a while and after trying this brand I am even a bigger fan know. This brand is a pioneer for sure. Even their bottles made with 100% recycled plastic, great !!

I will definitely buy this again and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great brand with social good ethics and natural products in the market.

#tryLoveBeautyPlanet #gotitfree #freeproduct #ad #freebies #curlyhair @chickadvisor @beautyandplanet @lovebeautyandplanet #vegan #crueltyfree #parabenfree #greenproducts #lovebeautyandplanet #lovebeautyplanet #hair #ecofriendly #chickadvisor

March 29, 2019

Great for wavy/curly hair!

My hair is actually half straight and half wavy. This cruelty-free shampoo has a beautiful combination of white jasmine and coconut which is surprisingly an amazing combination together. After using this for about 2 weeks, a little goes a long way! The shampoo didn’t weight down my hair and my waves looks healthier and hydrated! Bonus point is that their packaging are made with recyclable material and they are recyclable after use!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free but all opinions are of my own.

Love the smell!

I received this product for free as part of the Chickadvisor product review club. My initial thoughts were that this shampoo smelled amazing and the smell lasted throughout the next day. The shampoo lathered up very well and it didn’t dry out my hair. I felt my hair didn’t tangle as much too. Overall I am super happy with their product line and will be repurchasing.

Just an ordinary shampoo

I got this product free from Chickadvisor for testing and review. In comparison to conditioner, I am not so impressed by the shampoo. But the notes of Jasmine make it perfect for summer use and leaves hair fresh and breathing. Nothing over the top but if you are sensitive to scented shampoo then it might not be the one for you.

I love it!

I love the smell of this shampoo.The coconut and Jasmine smells very nice together. I have received good results from using this shampoo. It does not dry out my hair and my hair smells great! My hair also looks a lot healthier and shinier. The product has a good consistency, it lathers onto the hair pretty good and rinses out fast. I got this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor program. #tryLoveBeautyPlanet

Planet Friendly Shampoo

Devine Definition Shampoo by Love, Beauty and Planet is made with coconut and white jasmine to awaken your curls and enhance the natural definition of your hair. This eco-friendly shampoo is formulated with planet-based cleansers and ethically sourced ingredients. It's vegan, cruelty-free and does not contain silicones, dyes or parabens. I have received this shampoo, complementary of Chickadvisor, for testing and review.
    This shampoo seems like it's a pretty good value because the bottle is pretty big (400ml), and would last you a long time. The shampoo itself is pearly-white. It is very fragranced with notes of coconut milk and Jasmine flowers. It has a very fresh, green floral scent. The coconut smell is not the type you smell in tropical sunscreens or lipbalms. If you like to use hair mists, you will like this shampoo. Initially, when you first get out of the shower the fragrance is very strong. But once your hair dries it changes into a lighter scent that lasts throughout the day and even into the next.
    This shampoo lathers really well. Infact, it lathers just as good as non-eco friendly shampoos that I have used. It made may hair feel nice and clean after use.
    I like this shampoo by Love, Beauty and Planet. It works well and does it in a way that is better for our planet, which is something that is important to me. The scent of this shampoo isn't my favourite scent ever, but it's not bad, and really, fragrance is all a matter of preferance anyway.
    The next time you are looking for a new shampoo, you might want to give this a try. I do recommend it.

On sauve la planète

J’aime bien l’odeur, la texture, j’aime le fait que c’est non tester sur les animaux 😍. Ce shampoing est efficace. Et mes cheveux on rester beau longtemps. Je vous le recommande!!

March 29, 2019

Love the smell and how soft my hair feels!

My curls are so soft after using this shampoo in combination with the conditioner. This shampoo smells amazing, it is so fresh and clean and I can still smell the scent on my hair hours after showering.

I think its a great product, very affordable and I love that is it an environmentally friendly company.

Will definitely repurchase and would recommend to anyone with curly/wavy hair that is looking for hydrating hair products.

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the chance to try this product in exchange for my honest review #gotitfree