Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Parabens
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3

Amazing scent

This shampoo has just as good a scent as the hairspray did... So many compliments!
    Hair is super soft and feels great.
    So happy I got to try it for free through Chick Advisor!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Amazing Shampoo!!

I recieved this shampoo for free from chick advisor, it smells amazing! I get so many compliments on the smell of my hair. The consistency of the shampoo is thick, a little goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this to family and friends!

April 04, 2019

Smells great and lathers really nicely

I received this product free to try from chick advisor but it doesn’t affect my opinions. This shampoo is great. I loved the smell and how well it lathes into my hair. I have a mild curl to my hair and it definitely helped to make that curl come out more than my traditional shampoo. My husband loved the fragrance my hair had and I loved that this shampoo was not only good for me but the environment too. Love this shampoo seriously!

Awesome Shampoo

I absolutely love this shampoo. It smells so good. It lathers up very nicely and leaves my hair feeling really clean and shiny. I will definitely purchase this in the future.

Great shampoo!

Everything that is environment friendly I approved. Plus, this shampoo really left a good smell on my hair and they are so smooth and shiny. I just think the price is a little bit expensive but I think it is the cost of this high quality product.

Jadore !

Format, odeur, texture.. super ! J'aime également le look de la bouteille, presqu'un item de décoration dans ma douche ! Je suis satisfaite du produit !

Fantastic Shampoo

The smell of this shampoo is perfect and actually lasts in my hair. I’m so impressed with how high quality the shampoo is and that I can get real results with my hair with a vegan product that doesn’t have parabens. My hair is super soft and my curls look nice instead of frizzy which is something I really struggle with. I will definitely be making this my main shampoo- it’s fantastic! I recieved this product free in exchange for an honest review with chickadvisor

Shampoo

Just used a little gave great lather, my hair and sculpt felt clean and fresh. Love the coconut and Jasmine scent great smell to wake up to. Hair felt smoother and hydrated. #gotitfree

April 03, 2019

Superb shampoo with favulous ingredients

I received this free for testing and I love how it works in my hair ! My hair is clean, shiny and fresh smelling! I am so thankful to have been given the opportunity to try this! It cleans my hair perfectly and doesn’t leave it feeling greasy, as well, it has the perfect scent and the perfect ingredients!

SPA AT HOME

I received this free to try for review purposes, and was very excited to do so because my hair needs love and care from all that I do to it. I have dry, long hair. I wash my hair daily, I've dyed it multiple times, I use my dyson air wrap on it a few times a week, and I use hair product on it. The Love Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine shampoo is in fact, very divine! The scent is amazing and makes you feel like you've stepped into a spa, or have some aromatherapy going on. It lathers nicely and makes my hair feel clean and soft. I've gotten compliments saying my hair looks shinier than before as well! Overall, I am very pleased with this shampoo and it works very well together with the conditioner too.