Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Luxurious shampoo!

I tried LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT MILK & WHITE JASMINE DIVINE DEFINITION SHAMPOO. It has a thick and luxurious lather which I enjoy when shampooing my hair. My hair feels thoroughly cleansed after using it. The scent of this shampoo and it's matching conditioner is lovely, it's a subtle fragrance that is very pleasing, I enjoy smelling my hair during the day with this great scent of coconut milk and white jasmine. It works well with my dry natural curly hair too.

Great shampoo

This is amazing shampoo! It lathers so well and leaves my hair and scalp feeling soooo clean! It rinses out faster than most shampoos I’ve used, which is a huge plus as I’m always in a rush in the morning. I love the smell and will be buying again!

Amazing!

This shampoo smells divine!!!! It is definitely a product I will be purchasing in a retail store. It leaves my hair soft & manageable & scented like coconut milk & white jasmine. It is perfect when you follow up with the conditioner!

South Korea

Divine shampoo

The shampoo was Divine! It washed the gym workouts right out of my hair, gave me a soft and silky finish. I loved the clean ingredients and the delightful scent. I highly recommend it! #gotitfree

Great smell!

I received this shampoo for free to try from ChickAdvisor. First off I love the smell, texture and they fact it’s all natural with good value. It left my hair feeling clean and refreshed! But it did leave my hair feeling pretty greasy. Not sure if this was because of the matching conditioner though that I used after. It would be better for a thicker frizzier hair types. I would recommend to friends that have real thick and curly hair.

Love Love Love

I received LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT MILK & WHITE JASMINE DIVINE DEFINITION SHAMPOO from ChickAdvisor product review club in exchange for my honest review. I really enjoyed using this product. The shampoo lathered really well. My hair is wavy in texture and combined with LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT MILK & WHITE JASMINE DIVINE DEFINITION CONDITIONER my hair is alot smoother and my waves are more defined.

Summer scented shampoo

I am absolutely in love with Love Beauty and Planet products now!Not only are they environmentally friendly they are the bomb!!!I was thrilled when I was chosen to try these for free. #gotitfree ❤ The first product I tried was the shampoo which smells amazing!!!The scent is nice and subtle and reminds me of summer. The shampoo did a great job cleaning my hair and washed out fantastic.

I have found that I'm.not the only one using these either. My husband and teenage son have been as well lol. Everyone loves how clean their hair is and how it smells divine!

Perfect

This is great shampoo. It really does its job and it leaves your hair smelling amazing.
    You will not need a lot either - so my bottle has lasted longer than other shampoos.
    #gotitfree

Delightful!

I’ve recently found that artificial scents that I used to love are smelling sickly sweet and chemical to me. My old tried-and-true shampoo now makes me nauseous. What I really love about this shampoo is that it smells amazing, and it’s natural! It doesn’t give me a headache or make me nauseous, and the smell lasts well into my 3rd day after using it. It makes my hair soft without being greasy! I don’t really think it makes my curls more defined, but the overall texture of my hair has absolutely improved.

Love inside and out!

I received this product for free in exchange for my unbiased review (thanks ChickAdvisor) and am so happy I did. This shampoo smells amazing, keeps my hair clean for days, and is has a super clean label of ingredients. I noticed I was going through it fairly fast, and realized my boyfriend was using it and loving it too! He said his hair doesn't get greasy like it used to after one day.