4.1/5
Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair 3 in 1 Benefit Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Oil

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash

In love!

I would totally buy this product again after trying this awesome benefit oil. I love that it smells great & helps with my fly aways. It helps with my frizzyness & dryness, leaving my hair feeling soft & silky! LOVE it!

#Gotitfree #trylovebeautyplanet

Fabulous and light!

This product is great! I was worried about the greasy look afterwards. But nope! Just a sleek straight style that's been holding all day. It's smells fabulous and works wonderfully ❤

Good hair oil

This hair oil works well on my dry and damaged hair. I cant use too much because I have oily scalp and most of the dryness is on the ends. I only need one pump of this to nourish my hair

March 21, 2018

Great scent, great results!

I received this product free for review. I was excited to try this product, along with the matching shampoo and conditioner. I love the scent, so I was happy that I'd have another product to use to maximize it! I used 2 pumps, as instructed on the bottle, and my recommendation would be to use 3-4, as I didn't find it distributed very easily in my hair. It did however, leave my hair feeling soft and moisturized, without being greasy. I'd also recommend only focusing it on the ends of your hair. I will definitely continue to use this product and would recommend it!

COCO LOVE

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement grâce à Chickadvisor et je ne peux être plus satisfaite! En plus d'être un produit qui sent super bon et qui rend mes cheveux soyeux, les produits Love Beauty & Planet sont écoresponsables. Ça fait du bien à mon petit cœur qui aime beaucoup notre belle planète et qui fait beaucoup d'efforts pour réduire son empreinte. J'adore son odeur de noix de coco, ça sent frais, ça sent l'été! Je recommanderais ce produit sans hésitation!

Wow your locks!

What an amazing hair serum. This has mainly coconut oil and it smooths and nourishes my ends. The oil does show up in your hair because it’s natural so I like to use this when I am at home or not going anywhere fancy. This is a great hair treatment before showering too, get all of your hair saturated and the smell is great. Very relaxing scent with the ylang ylang! I’m glad I got this free to try out, definitely won’t go to waste!