Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Conditioner, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 21, 2021

Light scent!

I got a sample of the shampoo and conditioner! Although I do not have coloured hair, I did find it made my hair shine! The smell was pleasant and light. Not too perfumery!

April 13, 2021

Love the smell

I am a big rose fan and this product not only smells good in the shower but the scent stays with you throughout the day. Would absolutely recommend. Only wish it came in a bigger size

October 29, 2020

Amazing!

I love the smell that it leaves on my hair. I have dyed hair, it works very well. Leaves my hair very soft and shiny. And love that it’s a natural product.nice price. Will buy again.

September 15, 2020

Love the scent!!!!

First off this smells amazing! The scent really lasts on your hair too. Lathers well and you only need a little amount. Doesn’t cause build up and really makes your hair feel clean. Good value for the price too. Highly recommend!!!!

August 31, 2020

My hair feels great!

One of the best shampoos and conditioners I've ever tried. I was lucky enough to get samples first and they were enough to convince me to buy them. My hair has never felt better. You only need a little to lather your whole head and i have thick thick hair. A small quarter sized amount lathers up my whole head.

August 11, 2020
    Arkansas, United States

Love!

i love the scent of this shampoo so much, it also doesn't strip colored hair as quickly as other shampoos!
    I actually just ran out of this product and i already want more and i usually don't buy shampoos more than once because i never can find a decent one!

June 21, 2020

Smells Great!

I received a gift set of this for Christmas. Best smelling shampoo I think I have ever used! Worked well with my hair type also. I have since purchased other love beauty plants products to try and so far have not been disappointed.

June 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells wonderful

I love this shampoo, it smells so nice and I love smelling it on my hair after using it! It gently cleans my hair and leaves it feeling soft. I love that this brand is good for the environment as well!

March 07, 2020

Great Find!

I purchased this Love Beauty & Planet shampoo as part of a gift combo that included the conditioner and a hair mask, and so far I think it was an amazing find! The shampoo lathers nicely and leaves my very long, blonde hair smooth and easy to manage. The scent is amazing and actually lingers for a couple of days!

March 06, 2020

One of my favorite shampoos

This shampoo works quite well. Smells great and lathers well.
    I wish this product would have a pump bottle though, so it would be easier to get out of the bottle.