3.9/5
Lucky Charms Cereal Reviews
#15 in Cereal

September 19, 2018

All for the marshmallows

One of my kids favorite cereals, but they mainly don't for the marshmallows lol. They taste like they changed their formula but they are still good overall.

September 17, 2018
    Florida, United States

Gluten Free now!!

I have always loved Lucky Charms and I still do even as an adult. My children can even enjoy them now that they are gluten free. They taste delicious and my kiddos love the new unicorn marshmallows. It is a special treat for sure.

September 17, 2018
    California, United States

Lucky Charms

I usually buy this in the family size because everyone in my household loves it! They are crunchy and have some soft marshmallows. They taste great! I would recommend eating these to everyone!

August 17, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

My favorite

This is my favorite cereal. I LOVE the marshmallows. I particularly like that they are not overly too sweet. I buy this cereal at Sam's club. It's a great value.

August 14, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Lucky charms

My kids love lucky charms cereal and we can eat it all day everyday and not get sick of it but 1 of my kids have to eat otganic cereal but the other 5 love it.

2.2/5

August 14, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Lucky charms cereal

Was very disappointed when me and my teenagers tasted this cereal because is was way to sweet and after reading the ingredients label i found out that it was full of artificial coloring and preservatives

August 13, 2018
    Maine, United States

Loving the unicorn marshmallows

Nothing brings back a piece of childhood like sitting at the kitchen table and pouring a bowl of Lucky Charms Cereal. It tastes super and the marshmallows are so cute. Now there are even unicorns. Can it get any better?

1.5/5

June 21, 2018

Unlucky charms

Packaging is great and I would rather eat that than the cereal. It is pure sugar mixed with cardboard. The Charms are sickeningly sweet and the cereal leaves a lot to be desired.

June 03, 2018

love these

i think my favorite part of these are the mini marshmallows in it. they are so good. my daughter always picks them out of the box so we are only left with the hard pieces

0.5/5

May 04, 2018

Lucky charms cereal blah

Lucky charms has changed their Cereal , and not for the good.
    Kids are not into it the cereal , love the marshmallows
    Marshmallows don't think they changed
    Wish I wasn't buying the cereal just for the marshmallows,
    all I am saying
    Wish they just sold the marshmallows
    Cereal part quality nutrients taste blah