Lululemon Yoga Pants Reviews

Conceal your muffin top with Yoga Pants by Lululemon! With a wide fold-over waistband, you can smooth your problem areas!
Made with Performance Nylon and Lycra fabric Lululemon yoga pants are perfect for an everyday occasion.
These Yoga pants are flared, and have elastic free waistband to fit snugly and securely.
Visit their website for more information: www.lululemon.ca

October 11, 2016

Lulus are fantastic. Although pricey compared to other brands, the company really stands behind its products. If treated properly in the wash (pretty much you have to wash them with similar material) they will last a lifetime. I have had a few issues with pants in the past where there were small imperfections from wear and tear, I brought them in to the store and they replaced them for me at no extra cost. It means a lot to me to spend my money on a company that does customer service the right way.

October 09, 2016

Lulu lemon is my all time favourite yoga wear brand. All my workout attire is purchased from here. Products last years and the quality is incredible. Also wide range of variety and colours. Prices could be a little cheaper but you pay for it in the quality of the product!

October 02, 2016

The pants are very comfortable and last for a long time. The quality now is a bit worse than before and the price has stayed relatively the same. they are a decent deal when you can get them on sale

October 01, 2016

Lululemon is such a well known brand when it comes to athletic gear and the "Yoga Pant".

The price matches the quality on this product. They don't lose their shape (make sure you follow the garment instructions on the inside tag) and they are sewn extremely well. Also they are designed with a good over all shape. Women of all height and sizes can find an appealing comfortable pant for themselves. They come in a huge varity of styles and colors. They also have a 100% guarantee on them.

September 22, 2016

I love this pant. I have over 100 pairs and Im not done yet. haha....I wear them everyday it has such a nice patterns on them and they keep changing which is nice

September 20, 2016

Love my new lululemon pants! They are a great quality pant and the feel so nice against the skin. Not scratchy and not thin material. So the wear and tear doesn't happen like other brands!

September 19, 2016

Lululemon is probably one of my favourite brands. I have pants and capris that have lasted me years! For me the price is worth it, every time I get a great pair of pants or capris and the quality is great.

September 18, 2016

I love these pants despite the steep price. Comfortable and good quality and make your bum look amazing it's hard to say no to them. I love there styles and colours just wish the price tag wasn't so high.

September 17, 2016

Love these pants so much. They make everyone's bums look amazing, and are so comfortable to work out in. These are my favorite pants to wear to work out or be active in. They keep the sweat off of you while working out.

September 15, 2016

Girl, you know these yoga pants make everyone's butt look great! There are so many styles and colours, lengths and sport styles. The store offers free hemming- which is great- but what's even better is that they are tall enough for tall ladies!!!