Luminess Air AirBrush Make-up Reviews

Ranked #603 out of 675 in Foundation

September 06, 2014

I have been using luminess air for 2 years. The ease of using the makeup is unbelievable. It took me several attempts to get it just right but I love the results. The makeup stays on for hours and remains looking fresh. I like not getting makeup on my hands and all over. Using luminess air I have found I have a lot less acne from getting the dirt off my hands.

When using the stylus you don't need a lot of makeup 4 or 5 drops will get you the coverage you need. Blush and eyeshadow you need just 3 or 4 drops. It really pays for itself because you stop wasting makeup that you don't need to use for the coverage.

August 11, 2014

I found this product to be amazing

March 19, 2009

These pictures are not the best that I had taken after using the luminess airbrush but in person you can see the differences. I'll upload more of the before and after pictures soon!

Ladies, I recommend using airbrush if you're tired of appling foundation especially when sometimes it turns out uneven! Yiks! From my experience, airbrush make sure that you get an even, flawless coverage from neck to face. So far i loved it a lot. You don't have to be a professional to be using the airbrush makeup and consider it, i'm not professional myself but airbrush makes it very flawless.