LUSH Honey I Washed The Kids Soap Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 171 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

A natural wholesome cake slice (1/4 of full cake) : Made with fresh Organic Local honey, this pie soap smells just like honey with hints of sweet orange. What smells more like honey than honey itself?! Not only does this soap cake slice smell and lather amazing, the honey and beeswax in it is also greatly known to: Moisturize dry skin, clean infection, helps with acne and pimples, wrinkles, and has anti-septic properties.

April 13, 2017

Smells great! Does the job! It's natural and has a nice formula. It's nice because you can choose how much you buy so the price can be very affordable. I've repurchased this twice and I'd recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin.

March 03, 2017

This is my soap that I use at my parents on weekend! I can't get over the smell and the texture. I'm so happy to be able to take a bath with this soap on Fridays. This soap is simply the best. It leave a good feeling on the skin but also I really feel like it washes properly. This soap is now in my ''must have'' list.

You can choose the size you want, when at the store. I took one that was 14$ (pricy when you think about it), but it will last me for such a long time, than it is so worth buying. The piece is HUGE. and you only need soo much. If you aren't sure, you can always try it in the store. I don't regret buying !

February 28, 2017

It's good soap, it smells nice. It is a little pricey but I would probably purchase it again as it smells super nice. It also rinses cleanly away with ease leaving skin smooth.

December 09, 2016

This is one of my favourite soaps for lush. I used this awhile back for my face. It may be for your body, but I honestly used it on my face and I loved it! It did not break me out and made my skin feel silky smooth. I honestly didn't use a moisturizer after using this soap! Plus it lasts so long so despite your expensive lush prices, it really does last awhile.

Pro tip: Cute the sopa up into several smaller pieces at home, ensure the soap doesn't go to waste. I did this because I was using it on my face and sometimes after awhile soap just feels disgusting and overused. Plus, it always felt like a treat whenever I used a newer piece.

September 10, 2016

This soap is absolutely incredible! It made my body feel like heaven. I loved the honey scent (Although all of LUSH 's products smell fantastic.) The lather was really great on this bar and it stayed together for a very long time!

August 20, 2016

Le meilleur savon solide chez Lush. C'est celui qu'Il faut prendre si on les essaye pour la première fois. Je préfère tout de même les gels douche crème aux savons solides. Mais c'est une bonne idée de cadeau. Tout le monde aime cette odeur, c'est garantie.

July 31, 2016

Amazing product from lush. Good ingridients no hardh chemicals.it dmells awesome. Lathers well and cleans great. My skin is so soft after, dont need a lotion at all.it pricey but it lasted a long time

March 09, 2016

One of my favourite scents at LUSH! It also leaves you with a lovely light scent after your shower. This opaque, creamy beige coloured bar of soap is unique because of it's beeswax pattern/texture on the top. I love how it lathers and the clean feeling I get on my skin afterwards. It is not too moisturizing but definitely does not dry out your skin either.

February 29, 2016

One of my favorite soaps out there! The scent is very nice, pretty sweet if you like sweet scents. It lathers nicely but I just wish the scent would linger for longer just because I like the scent that much!

January 20, 2016

delicious smelling soap that leaves you smelling of sweet honey. love!