LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter Reviews

We made Lemony Flutter to soften your dry, cracked cuticles and nourish your nails; it’s our thickest, zestiest cream yet. In fact, it’s so good as softening you up our customers have been using it on other rough body parts, like feet, elbows, and knees too. Fresh lemons are put into an infusion and lovingly blended in our rich butter base to brighten skin and lighten nails. Each batch contains twenty-two pounds of beeswax and cold-pressed avocado oil to moisturize and soften your skin. There are so many nutritious butters and oils in each pot, it’s no wonder that such a little amount can go such a long way.

January 03, 2018

Amazing!

It is a great product, not only for the cuticles but for your entire hand. A butter that melts with the warmth of your hands, it makes my hands so soft and the cuticles soft and easy to remove. The scent is amazing. I find this a bit expensive but it is worth it.

June 01, 2017

Great cuticle butter. My nails and cuticles have never been in better shape! The scent is a little strong, and I don't like that it isn't paraben-free, but it works so well that it isn't a deal breaker.
    I'm actually surprised to see so many poor reviews. I've tried many products for my cuticles that are in and out of water all day, and I've never found anything so effective.

December 04, 2016

I'm very hesitant on cuticle cream but I got this gifted to me. Nothing crazy. Works as well as everything else. Due to this, I'll just keep using my conditioner as a cuticle remover.

June 10, 2016

I wear gloves and wash my hand thousands times a day at work and the only cream that keeps my cuticles in place is this cream! The price doesn't sound the best but little goes a long way. I'm in my third pot and highly recommend! It usually lasts 10months to a year for me. Another bonus i found for this product it gives my nail a whitish apearance after a while!

0.7/5

March 16, 2016

Too expensive from Lush for not a good product that simply did not do what it was intended.
    I got excited (and sold) on the product thinking a good cuticle lotion a good butter, but I found the product did not work, I found the product too synthetic, which LUSH normally is more focused on natural!!

The lemon smell was fake, was not real, not natural.

Nothing better than a simple cuticle oil couldn't have done...NATURALLY

1.0/5

January 13, 2016

Meh. This was a disappointment. Received it as a gift and I found the scent to be really artificial and almost like a cake or baked good scent. Plus, it was really greasy and did not absorb well. After being open for a cople of months, even being stored with the lid tightly closed, it smelled off.

2.7/5

July 06, 2015

Usually I adore anything that comes from Lush, but this was just mediocre and for the price of the products, that's not good enough. I didn't notice a big difference in my skin when using this and it felt greasy. I wasn't crazy about the scent either. Kind of a fake lemon scent.

May 11, 2015

I love this cuticle cream, it adds tons of moisture and it lasts for at least a day.

May 10, 2015

I really, really like this cuticle butter. It smells fantastic and it moisturizes better than any cuticle product I've ever used.

I like to file, buff, remove excess cuticles and then apply this before I go to bed. The next day my cuticles are hydrated and my nails are ready to be painted.

A little goes a long way which is good because it is a bit pricey. A tub will last quite a while if you use it sparingly.

April 24, 2015

This cuticle butter is on the higher end price wise, at $16 (+tax). You do get a very generous amount in the container that will last you a long time because with this product the saying "a little will go a long way" definitely applies! One little swipe from the container is enough to apply to one hand. The product itself is basically like a cuticle oil without the mess. After my normal nail routine I used the Lemony Flutter around my cuticles and it moisturized so well! I simply massaged it in, and carried on with my normal tasks. Of all the cuticle products I have tried this one is in my top 3!