Lysol Advanced Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

July 30, 2021

I will be buying this product again.

Awesome product. Can use these on just about anything that needs sanitized. Use on door jams, door knobs, window sills,etc. I will definitely be buying this product again.

July 28, 2021

Easy and effective

This are easy to use and effective to everyday use for killing bacteria and germs. I love using them on my counters after being home mail or grocery to ensure safety.

May 26, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Effective

I will buy this again and again. I used it everyday for my table and wiping for dust. I like this product and the smell is really good. Love this. Perfect for all

May 15, 2021

Love!

Lysol wipes are convenient and effective around the home. They have fresh scents and clean all kinds of surfaces. I always stock up when there's a sale.

May 05, 2021

Cleans most surfaces effectively

These wipes are great for sanitizing most surface! They are also good for car sanitization when you’re on the go. They are especially functional and useful during these times. Stay safe everyone!

May 05, 2021

IT works as advertised and is affordable

this is actually a really good product but recently i havent been able to find it in stores. despite that durring the pandemic these wipes are great to have on regular trips to the grocery stores.

April 26, 2021

Convenient

This is a product that I have used several times. Mainly use it to clean surfaces in my kitchen and bathroom. Good at removing grease patches and stains.

April 23, 2021

These are a very convenient product

These are a very convenient and effective solution for cleaning and disinfecting a variety of surfaces. They smell fresh. I keep some in my car, and in my stroller for those on the go situations when disinfecting is the safest option in our covid world.

March 15, 2021

Disinfects well

I buy this regularly and use it to wipe all daily used areas in and around my house. Made me feel so much safer during covid. Cleans surfaces pretty well and smells good too. It is a wonderful product to ensure surfaces are being sanitized.

December 14, 2020

Does the Job!

I always stock up on these disinfecting wipes especially due to COVID. It can easily be used on multiple surfaces.There's a lot of wipes in the container.