Lysol Advanced Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews

June 20, 2019
    Ramallah, Palestine

Great cleaner!

This Has always been a product I have trusted to clean my house. It always makes my toilets squeaky clean and comes with a great scent. However I wish it was more environmentally friendly

June 20, 2019

Efficace mais quel odeur!

Ce produit lave très bien même s'il laisse u peu de bleu tenace si nous ne faisons pas attention lors du nettoyage. Seul problème, c'est l'odeur. Je ne l'aime vraiment pas. Cela ne sent pas le frais nettoyé. Décevant tant qu'à moi.

May 29, 2019

Good stuff!

My family and I love buying Lysol products for our bathroom because its a good brand and everything I've used so far from them has not disappointed me. This toilet bowl cleaner is great because it get rids of any build up and is easy to use. I usually just pour it in and leave it for a min and then I clean it. Gives me a spotless clean toilet every time! Very affordable and works great.

May 29, 2019

Best toilet cleaner

This is the only product I use for my toilets. Sometimes I'm not always good at cleaning my toilets right away but this product makes it so easy. I put it on and leave it for a few minutes to work its magic and then I come back and give it a little scrub and it's good to go. The smell isn't super strong and it's stays clean for weeks!

May 19, 2019

Magic is the right word!

This product clings to the bowl and works hard so you dont have to. I find cleaning with lysol leaves the toilet clean and the room fresher and no elbow grease needed. because ot clings you can clean thoroughly right up into the rim without worrying about germs.

Definitely Recommend

Great product I just pour it in the bowl let it sit a min. And Voila! Clean freshness I have always enjoyed Lysol products / will definitely buy again!

Saskatchewan, Canada

I really love this Lysol

This is a fantastic bowl cleaner with a great fresh scent and reasonably priced. I would buy it again and change to this product of Lysol! I would recommend this product!!!

March 29, 2019

This is my go to product

Lysol Advanced Toilet bowl cleaner is by far , in my opinion hands down the best product going. The way the made the bottle gives you eat access to those hard to each areas,oh and the smell it gives

December 19, 2018

Lysol Advanced Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Lysol is a name and product that I can trust. This toilet bowl cleaner not only has a clean scent; but I rely on the power of killing germs and viruses.

December 19, 2018

A+++ definatly would buy again

I really love this stuff. It has now become a staple in my home. We live off a well so we suffer from hard water build up. This toilet bowl cleaner REALLY does do what it says!! Leave it on for 10/15 minutes and my toilet is like new again. I use it in the bath/shower as well and totally works!