Lysol Advanced Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 76 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

June 21, 2017

Great product!

After trying several toilet cleaners thinking that any one would do the trick, I found myself really not liking any of the ones I tried, except Lysol. Lysol doesnt leave any residue on the toilet and it is easy to use. It does not smell like chemicals either which is nice because I have a small child crawling around so I do not want her inhaling that kind of smell. Its easy to use and cost effective. A little goes a long way.

I would recommend this product.

May 30, 2017

We have 4 bathroom and this is my favorite toilet bowl cleaner! I usually buy two at a time and leave one upstairs and one down so I'm not constantly running. I clean my toilet once a week and that does the trick to keep it clean. Letting it set certainly helps.

May 28, 2017

This is my weekly cleaner for my toilet! I like to clean my bathroom once a week and using this and leaving it for acouple of minutes leaving a fresh scent and doing the job well! I like how Costco also sells them in packs of 3. I never run out!

May 28, 2017

AMAZING product. Took 11 years of iron stains out of the bottom of the toilet in my apartment. I tried everything before it even clr and only this removed any product and it took it all theres not a speck of dirt in my toilet after the whole bottom was brown before.

May 27, 2017

This is the only toilet bowl cleaner I use. I love the way it just makes your toilet bowl shine. I've seen it get out some touch stains around the bowl. Usually what I do is spray it on and clean everywhere else in the bathroom so the product can really work it's magic. At the end of cleaning, I scrub and flush and happy to see the results. I've been using this brand for years and it's never failed me. :)

May 27, 2017

Squirt this in the toilet, let it sit for a short period of time and there is no scrubbing involved. It gets deep into the dirt but without all the work.

May 08, 2017

I love all the uses for this toilet bowl cleaner! You know that hard to get off ring or soap scum on tub just squeeze around tub and leave for a few moments then wipe leaves my tub sparkling clean also when the start of mild happens in my basement bathroom and soap scum on glass shower door this cleans it really well and with little effort only wear gloves the colour stains my nails for a couple of hours.

April 28, 2017

Je ne connaissais pas ce produit, mais je vais surement continuer à l'utiliser, car il fonctionne super bien. Son bec verseur rend l'utilisation super facile.

April 28, 2017

J'aime utiliser ce produit dans la cuvette et j'aime l'odeur frais qu'il laisse dans la salle de bain après utilisation. S'il y a bien une place dans la maison où on veux en finir rapidement avec le menage c'est bien la salle de bain et j'ai toujours trouvé qu'avec ce produit, la toilette était propre rapidement et sans trop d'efforts.

April 25, 2017

This is the only toilet bowl cleaner I use to clean my toilet. It gets it white like when it was brand new and germ free. It also leaves a fresh scent in the whole bathroom.