Lysol Advanced Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews

June 06, 2018

I do buy this product all the time I love it

Lysol it’s a great product I use it for my daily cleaning I love it . I do recommend the product definitely . I do buy it all the time . I do love the smell of the Lysol it’s smell nice and fresh clean . I do clean with it the washroom it’s a great daily cleaning product for the washroom . I don’t use anything else but Lysol .

May 26, 2018

Works the way it's supposed to

Cleans the way you'd expect, with no harsh chemical smell. Easy to use and good value for your money. Definitely a product that I would purchase again.

May 08, 2018

Gets the job done

Cleans your toilet with minimal effort it is a great value for the price especially if you purchase on sale but you will need to scrub a bit depending on how dirty the toilet is

May 07, 2018

Not just for your toilet

I love this cleaner. You know how you can get rust stains.. mildew and calcium buildup in your tub or sink... this is your saving grace. This cleaner is so incredible, it will remove it all. I discovered this accidentally one day while cleaning my bathroom and spilling it in my tub ( I was on well water ), I noticed how in seconds the spill removed a little rust spot without scrubbing.. needless to say.. I now use it everywhere in my bathroom ?

May 05, 2018

Works great. Never would buy anything else. Cleans the best

Tried to clean my toilet with a cheap product and would not clean my toilet. So when I got a bottle of Lysol it worked like a charm. And it even smells great too

Sparkles and shines

A very effective toilet bowl cleaner. It makes my toilet shine as a single guy that's kind of important to me. I think they could make it a little thicker so it will stick around a little longer rather then drain strait into the water but it still does a very good job.

Disinfects perfectly!

Lysol Toilet Bowl cleaner disinfects very well! get's rid of odors immediately! Cleans thoroughly. I love this stuff and use it all the time. My toilet smells very fresh, this is the only toilet bowl cleaner I use. Worth every penny.

Cleans really shiny

Cleanliness is number one for me. And I love this cleaner. It cleans easy.. easy to use, .makes shiny toilet. Makes happy mom and wife.. you feel happy when you have a happy home, and this helps you do the job easy and quick.

April 10, 2018

Cleans fast!

Works fast and really makes a difference. After putting it around the rim, I let it sit as I clean the rest of the bathroom, with a few wipes the toilet comes so clean, it even takes away any marks left from hard water, very impressed with this.

March 30, 2018

Incontournable

Comme le dit mon titre, ce produit est un incontournable. Un incontournable-pour-celles-qui-ont-autre-chose-à-faire-que-de-passer-leur-vie-à-récurer ! Je l'utilise une fois/semaine lorsque mon eau de toilette a commencé à faire des cernes roses (si je l'utiliserais 2x/semaine je ne les verrais même pas apparaître!) On applique le produit, on laisse agir jusqu'à la prochaine utilisation de la chasse d'eau, on tire, et le lysol a complètement laver la toilette! C'est magiqueeee 😜