Lysol Advanced Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews

December 19, 2018

Lysol Advanced Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Lysol is a name and product that I can trust. This toilet bowl cleaner not only has a clean scent; but I rely on the power of killing germs and viruses.

December 19, 2018

A+++ definatly would buy again

I really love this stuff. It has now become a staple in my home. We live off a well so we suffer from hard water build up. This toilet bowl cleaner REALLY does do what it says!! Leave it on for 10/15 minutes and my toilet is like new again. I use it in the bath/shower as well and totally works!

November 14, 2018

The only thing i use

I absolutely love this toilet bowl cleaner It smells great. It work fantastically especially with house full boys. It gets my toilet bowl super clean and smelling fresh. It's ou cleaner i use !

best

This is the best toilet bowl cleaner. It is easy to use and there is no harsh smell. The price is just right. I love the bulk packages of this cleaner.

So easy

Best toilet bowl cleaner ever. The slanted nozzle gets up into the hard to reach places in the bowl and gets every single stubborn stain out. Leaves the dirtiest room in the house clean and fresh!

Great cleaner

Lysol toilet bowl cleaners work absolutely fabulous! They are reasonably priced. When you use them they leave a very clean and spotless toilet. No harsh smell.

October 17, 2018

Works pretty good

I buy this often. Only down fall is you can't leave it on very long or your bowl will stain blue ish. It definitely does the job well. Snell isn't very strong which is a plus.

October 05, 2018

I trust Lysol

Lysol had been used in my family for years, I trust the Lysol brand to kill of those nasty germs the that linger in your home especially adding Cold and flu season, I use everything Lysol

September 24, 2018

I will buy and recommend this product.

This product really disinfect your toilet and smell clean. And last longer than other products. I will buy and recommend this product over and over again.

September 24, 2018

This product is fantastic!

I was unsure of buying this kind of cleaner since I've never used anything like it. It definitely exceeded my expectations! It took the stains off and didn't smell too harsh.