Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Saskatchewan, Canada

Perfect for cleaning!

These are amazing!! I use them to wipe down my counters daily! They are good for a quick clean if you need to clean up a spill on the floor as well! They disinfect which is awesome, it's an added bonus. I buy them by the case!

Household Staple!

This product works! I use it on my counters, bathroom and walls. One wipe goes a long way. What I love most about this product is the scent- it’s not too strong or overpowering. Additionally, this product is cost effective, it’s a win-win situation!

April 11, 2019

Good product with a great smell

While I try not to use chemicals in my house I must say these are handy to have when needed. The smell is great and they do the job in a pinch. I keep on hand for those quick cleanups

Saskatchewan, Canada

My go to for cleaning

I buy big packs of lysol wipes at Costco. We use them for cleaning daily. Especially good for wiping counters and tables. I don't go a day without them!

Perfect

I use Lysol wipes in my kitchen and bathroom everyday. Nothing works as well as they do for cleaning up sticky messes or just giving a general wipe down.

Use for Everything

I use Lysol wipes in my kitchen, bathroom, living room and even at work. Nothing works as well as they do for cleaning up sticky messes or just giving a general wipe down.

April 10, 2019

I will die using this product.

THIS IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE CLEANER IVE EVER USED. 10/10 recommend for any spill or dried mess. It instantly is gone with the use of one of these sheets.

April 09, 2019

EVERYTHING

omfg the best wipes around. I use these for daily cleaning and disinfecting around my home. Especially when you have a freah new born and you want to kill the germs that your visitors will bring into your home when they come to visit the baby!

April 09, 2019

These are the best!

I literally use these to clean every flat surface that needs a quick wipe. They smell great, disinfect and work amazing. I've been buying these for years and always will.

April 08, 2019

Love using these wipes!

I use these lysol wipes go clean down all my counter surfaces and have never had any issues. It leaves a nice lemon scent that's very refreshing and since they are moist wipes, you are able to clean off any sticky messes left behind. It is my go-to for a quick wipe down of the counters