Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

November 11, 2019

A staple in my house

As a mother of a young child I make sure I always have these on hand. These are so convenient to clean up messes quickly and they kill germs which is a great addition!

November 11, 2019
    Indiana, United States

What a score

I love lysol disinfecting wipes. I use them daily on door knobs and sink spouts and toilet bowl handles along with other places. It has helped keep my family germ free! Less sickness because of this. Its a great product at a great price.

November 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I clean almost my whole house with this product!!

This is a a must have in my house! The only thing I find frustrating is that the wipes sometimes snag on the lid and I end up ripping them in half. I genuinely love this product though

November 09, 2019

Perfect for bathroom and Kitchen

I love the smell of this, it’s not too strong. I love using it for kitchen counters and also disinfecting toilet seat, because one it’s killing germs plus at the same time freshening the air.

November 04, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

A must in every household

Lysol should be in every home,car, classrooms. I love the convenience of them along with how good the disinfect. I love the smell of freshness upon using a single wipe.

November 03, 2019

Very functional product

I have been using a lot of this product to clean my bathroom. It is very effective and easy to use. In addition to that, the fragrance is also good. I recommend this product.

October 28, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I use these everywheres!

I keep these all over the place - in my home gym, my desk drawer, my cars. Great for quick cleanup and to sanitize. Pleasant scent that is light and fresh.

October 25, 2019

Nice and convenient to use

It’s great having this product around to clean up small spills because I don’t have to get separate spray and paper towels. The scent is nice and not overpowering.

October 23, 2019

Unit students dream!

Makes my life so much easier! Easy to use for small messes especially as a university student? Smell is light and not overpowering. Get the larger packs to save money

October 23, 2019

Wouldn't be without them!

I have these in all my bathrooms, in the kitchen, in my workshop and the garage. I cannot live without them, they are the handiest wipes to have everywhere!