Lysol disinfecting wipes lemon & lime blossom scent Reviews

July 25, 2019

Wow !

Je travaille avec des enfants au quotidien. Les lingettes lysol sont plus qu’utiles. Je les utilise à tous les jours depuis plusieurs années déjà. Je ne saurais m’en passer !!

July 17, 2019

Lysol's Got My Back!

if you're a mom and don't have these wipes, then what are you dong! Go get them! This is a must-have for all kinds of households. whether you have 5-year-olds or 15-year-olds these wipes will be there for you through thick and thin. They come in so handy around flu season. They are affordable and worth every penny!

July 16, 2019

Great disinfecting wipes

I love Lysol Disinfecting wipes they work like a charm when it comes to removing dirt on dust from any surface I have been using these for many years and I must say they are perfect to be carried around in the car or a bag I also use it to clean my iPhone and USB cabled as they tend to get dirty often

July 16, 2019

I can’t live without it

Must every house have Lysol i have in every room like kitchen, bathroom it’s just amazing and have many uses , its easy clean nice smells and when you have it that’s mean the house still clean , i like the lemon smells more .

July 05, 2019

Clean and smells great

I work in a school and I love that my desks are constantly clean and smells great. The students clean themselves because it is so quick and easy. I use it in my home as well.

July 05, 2019

Work well, smell great!

Lysol wipes are a staple in my home and my classroom. The lemon scent is my favourite as it leaves the surface smelling fresh.
    As a teacher, I love wiping down the desks, door handles and light switches- especially in cold and flu season!

June 06, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tried Tested and True

These wipes are so convenient! I use these wipes on every surface to clean and sanitize my cabinets, bathroom fixures, counters, walls, doorframes or use for any fast clean up around the house. Great for pet accidents and during cold and flu season!!

June 05, 2019

Time Saver and kitchen assessory

I love the readiness of Lysol wipes. I always have Lysol wipes in the kitchen and the bathroom. They are so easy to use, very effective. The scent is nice and refreshing. The wipes do not leave a film on the surfaces cleaned. I trust Lysol as a brand and would not hesitate to try any product they had.

June 03, 2019

Quick and effortless

I love lysol disinfectant wipes. They're so easy to use. No more extra accessories to carry around ( water bucket, spray and rags) now you just carry around this little hand held container. Pull out what you need individually or by a few and vualaa , quick and easy clean up. They dont RIP so you can scrub a bit. They smell great too

April 18, 2019

Super handy and easy to use.

I have a daycare and I buy them all the time. Easy to use and get into tight spots. Love how I just have to wipe and toss and everything is sparkling clean and disinfected