Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes has one side for everyday touch-ups and the other side to scrub through tough messes. From the kitchen to bathrooms to playrooms, Lysol Dual Action Wipes can be used to clean and disinfect throughout the home.

January 06, 2018

More Sanitary

I do not like to use dishcloths/ dishtowels to wipe the counters in the kitchen. The other people in my house might not ensure its clean enough.

I like having the wipes for them to use. They use them all the time and for other rooms in my house!

January 06, 2018

Lysol wipes work!

I use them daily to clean my bathroom of any germs and bacteria . I like the scent , it's not too strong and easy on the nose when cleaning ! I'm planning on getting all purpose Lysol liquid so I can use it everywhere else other then just bathroom

January 04, 2018

I love them and they are a staple in my house!

I refuse to use dishcloths to wipe my counters. I use them all the time and for every room in my house! Love them and LOVE that I can buy them in bulk at Costco.

December 15, 2017

Handy with 2 kids

being a mom of kids i have to always be ready for all sorts of messes and Lysol dual action disinfecting wipes are the perfect things to have handy for quick clean ups of messes. They are safe around kids and clean up messes very easily. I always have 3-4 boxes in store when I need them.

June 21, 2017

Disinfecting wipes

Absolutely must have for all homeowners. Staple in my home. Under kitchen sink, bathrooms, I keep some in the car. Smell is great, not too strong. Has never dried out my hands, or left them sticky. Great product

May 29, 2017

I bought these because I was tired of using a rag and a sponge to clean these dual action wipes are amazing you barely need to scrub and the mess comes up fast and easy

May 15, 2017

These wipe's are the best for cleaning quickly and easily. They kill germs and bacteria and clean effectively. I do recommend buying these, especially if you have kids or animals.

November 01, 2016

These are so great, they have more power than the original wipes and disinfect at the same time. I use them in kids rooms, countertops, bathroom and inside car interior. They smell really fresh. The price is so good considering how many wipes you get and the wipe itself is more durable than the originals as well.

November 01, 2016

Ce sont mes lingettes nettoyante favorites pour nettoyer la maison. Facile à utiliser et sent divinement bon. Il y en a beaucoup, donc pas besoin d'en racheter souvent. Ces lingettes nettoient tellement bien.

October 30, 2016

J'utilise souvent à la maison des lingettes lysol pour nettoyer au quotidien. Bonne odeur de citron frais, désinfecte et laisse les surfaces propres. Je les recommandes.