Lysol Wipes in Clean Linen Scent Reviews

March 21, 2019

These are my absolute favorite! I cant getvenough of them

I use these wipes for everything, they have such a nice light fresh smell and its a germ killer, in fact the only product I trust to kill the germs. You just know whatever you used them on is clean a germ free and that's the kind of relief you vant put a price on.

March 20, 2019

Everyday go to

These are a staple in our home. The disinfecting properties are what drove me to a wipe versus a spray for conveinience. They smell great. They clean up virtually every mess and we use them every single day.

March 15, 2019

I would buy this product again

I typically use just bathroom cleaner and paper towel but when it comes to getting some grime off the counter/doing a deep clean, this is top notch. i also love that it is all in one and one need one thing vs 2 to get the job done.

March 02, 2019

No more germs!

My go to every day product for cleaning my countertops and even the bathroom floors. Smells great and very reasonably priced. I even use it on my door knobs and railing which are commonly touched surfaces.

March 02, 2019

Works great

Well I have 6 kids and only one of them is a girl so you can just imagine the grime and dirt and my life it super busy. So to grab the Lysol wipe to wipe the mess as your running out the door is a lot easier for myself.

February 25, 2019

Love this scent

I always by Lysol wipes and really like this scent. I use these at work, in the car, around the house. I generally keep these in the bathroom and kitchen at home for those quick wipe ups. Will continue to by this product :)

February 21, 2019

No germs in my house now

Great product to have around the house during cold season. All those high hand traffic areas get a good wipe and I find that the illnesses spread less. The smell is nice,and they work. Nice in the kitchen and bathroom too.

October 16, 2018

Love it!

I use lysol wipes all the time. I've used them all and they all work great.. But this is one of my favs. My brother also picks this one as his go to.
    The smell is great, light and fresh. I typically use them to clean up quick spills, marks on the walls, kitchen clean up, in my car, etc. I also own two reptiles and after handling them and then opening the reptile room door and stuff I always lysol the door handles (same with the bathroom, every few days I lysol the bathroom door handles, light switches, etc.

Great stuff, these trump the other wipes you can buy.

October 03, 2018

They changed the wipes!!!

This was my favourite product until they changed the actual clothes in early 2018. They just arent as effective as they were before with these thinner wipes. They are still decent but a mere shadow of their old selves.

September 27, 2018

Neat and smelly clean.

I bought these hoping the scent wouldn't be as strong and overpowering as their regular wipes. I was proven right! I love these! The smell is so nice and not strong. And actually smells like clean linen! I would use this just for the smell alone.it also made my bathroom counter nice and clean. But the smell is the best part.