MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Hue

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Hue Reviews

Ranked #1138 out of 1317 in Lipstick

Soft pale pink.

May 25, 2015

I love this colour placed in the centre of my lips with a deeper pink all over (like mehr also by mac) it's gorgeous!!!

November 18, 2011

I love Mac products especially their lipsticks and their eye shadows. I found this hue at Bloomingdale's and thought it sooth my skin as well. It is perfect for day wear as well as night outs. Good all around!

June 07, 2011

This is a really nice lipstick that is a light beige/pink color that suits fair skin people. This color gives a nice subtle touch to your every day look. I will say that this lipstick is not "glam" enough for a night out but it is a beautiful every day color.

March 26, 2011

I got this as my free lipstick with my 6 empty containers and I have to say I love it. I'm very fair skinned and I've been looking for a nice nude shade for a while without looking like...dead. This one works perfectly. Also it doesn't make your teeth yellow looking which some of these nudes and pinks do. Love it.