• MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Rebel

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Rebel Reviews

Ranked #744 out of 1320 in Lipstick

July 12, 2017

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Rebel

Rebel is an amazing versatile shade that looks good with most skin tones if not all! It is my go to color for a girls night or in the fall. This lipstick lasts ALL day and is hard to take off at the end of the night, which is fine by me!

November 17, 2016

Love this colour - it is one of my go-to for Fall. I have to pair it with a lipliner to get a darker, and more intense colour. It glides on so well, and does not look cakey after!

June 07, 2016

I absolutely love this lipstick. It has such a great color and goes on smooth. I was surprised that it being a dark color that it wouldn't look good on me with my pale skin but it does. This is the one lipstick all girls need in their makeup bag it makes you look fierce. Love love love.

March 12, 2016

This lipstick is an amazing shade! Glides onto my lips like a dream and stains so it stays on all night. The smell of this lipstick is similar to marshmellows, and is a bit strong, but I like that! Would definitely recommend to others!

2.8/5

February 08, 2016

This is my absolute favorite color lipstick (I wear matte) but the coverage is not great, always reapplying and it comes off all day with anything you touch with your lips so you're constantly checking to see if you still have some on (or on your face anywhere)

October 06, 2015

There is nothing negative about MAC lipsticks and Rebel is one of my absolute favourites. I have almost every color of lip stick from MAC and I find myself going back to this one more often than not. It applies to flawlessly and the color pop is amazing! Definetly worth the money. I don't use any other lipstick brand because nothing comes close.

October 06, 2015

This color is amazing, it's perfect for all skin tones and looks so good on everyone. I love this color looks great with or without liner it's really up to the person. Can be applied full on or as a stain or light wash. truly one of my absolute favorite colors.

September 22, 2015

Love it! very beautiful plum shade looks flattering on all complexions. I have small lips but I still love to rock it. A fall must have!

September 13, 2015

I love this colour! It is very different but is perfect for a night out.

May 14, 2015

I love the colour and it leaves a lovely stain