Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Curl Defining Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1741 out of 2386 in Hair Care

True professional. Humidity shield. Eliminates frizz and repels humidity to lock in soft, shiny frizz-free curls. Salon perfected by World Champion Hair Stylist Marc Anthony and enriched with silk protein and vitamin E. Bonds curl strands to create maximum definition, eliminates frizz and leave curls bouncy and soft to the touch. Alcohol free. No animal testing. Made in Canada.

April 25, 2017

I wasn't sure about this product I have “normal” thickness hair and it's pretty wavy with a bit of a curl. So I have issues finding products for it as it's not very curly and I don't need/want texture, I want to amp up my wave curl. So I tend to use whatever curl cream I can find and then add some sea salt spray. The fact that this is a lotion caught my attention. Many cream are to thick or heavy for my waves/curl and just weight everything down and downplays them, the opposite of what I want. This product reminds me of a nice light gel, like a gel face cream. It would take a lot to over do it in your hair. It would help my waves become more like curly and also added some shine (BONUS!!). It was sticky, it doesn't have a huge scent to it, nothing I could smell in my hair. Pretty impressed for something I can get at the drugstore.

March 16, 2017

I have 2B-2C curls, and as a result have used every curl defining product that has ever crossed my path. At one point, I was using about 5-6 products at a time just to get the definition and bounce that I needed and ended up with greasy hair within 2 days.
    Then I found this product. My life has changed and my hair care routine time has been cut in half.
    This lotion is not sticky or greasy, and it actually instantly gives your curls life and bounce. Amazing and not expensive at all. Recommend it to every girl who has ever struggled finding the one product that really works for her curls.

March 06, 2017

I've bin looking for a good curl defining cream for a long time..I've seen in the store and wanted to try it but it really didn't help my curls much..I was surprised because it was a good name..left my hair frizzy.

January 26, 2017

I absolutely love this hair product for my curly hair.
    It not only enhances my curls, but it doesn't leave my hair stick and weighed down.
    You don't have to use alot of the product to get the desired look and it smells great and it leaves behind very little residue once it's washed out.
    I would definitely recommend this product to anyone out there with curly/frizzy hair. It tames the frizz and totally enhances the look of your curls.

January 16, 2017

I have extremely curly hair, and this product keeps my curls in check. Cuts down on the dryness of my hair and does not make my hair hard. Easily keeps my curls in place til my next haircut.

April 01, 2016

I have very curly hair. I am 34 and over the years I have used many many products to try and maintain this. This is the first I found that did not make my hair crunchy feeling like little Mr Noodles, but managed to maintain the fuzz. I have been using it exclusively for 3 years, and passed it on to many of my family members with similar hair. I hope it never gets discontinued, and if so Ill be buying a huge stack!

March 21, 2016

I swear by this stuff! I apply it to damp hair and let air dry. It gives the nicest curls to my normally unruly hair. Smells great, and doesn't leave a sticky or crunchy feel to my hair.

February 18, 2016

another great product from Marc Anthony. He gets it! my hair is very very curly, dry, frizzy, all over the place, you name it...
    this is very nice, it's a good hold and doesn't get crunchy, doesn't dry out my hair and I know I can trust it with my crazy locks

January 20, 2016

I have very long (lower back length), very curly hair. Regardless of the weather, my hair is very dry, brittle and frizzy. I have tried so many different products - most don't help or leave my hair looking dirty and weighed down. I have a 245 ml bottle of this product that I bought in early summer (it's now January) and I still have about 1/3 of it left. A little goes a long way and my hair has never looked better. No more frizz and dryness. I can even blow dry my hair if I want to. I highly recommend this product. For the money spent, it's a great product for a great price.

August 10, 2010

My hair is between curly and wavy and is quite frizzy. This non-sticky, light-weight product helps smooth out most of my frizz without weighing down my hair, so my curls/waves still have life at the end of the day! When I want my hair to be at the curlier end of the wave-curl spectrum I just scrunch in a bit of low-end hair gel after using the lotion! I've tried several lotions, creams, and serums and the only comparable ones are the hair cream from the same line and the Samy get curls curl reactivator (though this last one can be a touch sticky). Definitely give it a try! <3 <3 <3