Prestige Item
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner Reviews

January 20, 2020

My go to

I love love love this eyeliner. This is my go to eyeliner. It glides on perfectly and precisely. It does not clump up at the corners of your eyes and stays on all day. I also use this on the top of my eyes as well. To line my top lid. It's an all purpose tool in my makeup bag. I would say if you teetering on buying this its worth the price. I use to use the urban decay eyeliner until I found this little gem.

December 07, 2019

Glides!

This gel eyeliner just glides so smoothly, I have sensitive eyes I think since most of the eyeliners makes my eyes watery but this one doesn't! I do however think that it's a bit expensive but a great product overall since it also lasts long without smudging.

April 25, 2019

Sweet eyeliner!

I love the quality of this eyeliner! It goes on soo smoothly and sharp. I also really enjoy the feature you can twist for more eyeliner instead of sharpening it with a sharpener. This was a Sephora recommendation, which I love...but it also runs throughout time, just like all my other eyeliners.
    One day, I'll find an eyeliner that doesn't run.

October 07, 2017
    Indiana, United States

Lovely

I have always been a traditional black eyeliner girl with a decent stick. However, I broke down and tried this product. Wow! They are so cute, easy to apply, and look amazing. If you are looking for great eyeliner, I definitely recommend.

September 09, 2017

Crayons for Women

I first received a trial size black eye crayon and fell in love with the quality of the product. These have the most amazing formula where they glide on like butter but dry down to stay put. You do have minimal time tonsmudge the liner if you want to other then that they do not take a long time to dry down. Marc Jacobs offers such a beautiful array of colors in both matte and shimmer. I do wish there was a deeper red. The razz Berry is the closest to red but looks more like a very deep pink when applied. Would definitely recommend and will repurchase!

July 07, 2017

Very creamy!

Very creamy bold and beautiful. They are long lasting and apply beautifully on the waterline. They are expensive but I love them for my waterline. They also come in matte and shimmer pencils. Very creamy, easy to use and long wearing. I also use it on the lid instead of gel or liquid eyeliner and it lines very beautiful. I also love the nude shade for my waterline and it is long lasting.

June 28, 2017

Average eyeliner, beautiful results

I got this eyeliner in «Ro(cocoa)», which is a bronzy shade with shimmers in it. I really like the colour, which I find to be quite flattering with my own eye colour. It's very creamy and blends easily, but the colour fades throughout the day. That's why I can't justify paying that price, since NYX eye pencils are just as good for a fraction of the price.

June 21, 2017

glide on!

This pencil just glides; I’ve never seen anything like it. Its deep rich cocoa shade will give any eye look a nice deepness that remains very natural. When applied to the waterline, this highliner does tend to run a little bit but on the upper lid, it stays really well put and requires a strong makeup remover to actually get it to move.

May 31, 2017
    California, United States

I will not go back to my regular eyeliners after I have tried this one from Marc Jacobs. I've used it plenty of times to say that I've worn it all day and no smears. What else do I want from an eyeliner.

May 25, 2017

Love this eyeliner by Marc Jacobs! I purchased this product from Sephora for $31 in the satin finish colour Blacquer. The staying power of this product is beyond amazing! It literally looks exactly the same hours later as it did when you first put it on. I've used many eyeliner products in the past that smudge and/or fade really quickly so I was really impressed with how well this product holds up.

The colour is lush and rich and the sensational gel formula means it goes on so smoothly and easily. I've even noticed that when I rim my lower lashes with this product, I can very carefully smooth this over my lower lashes and it works as a picture perfect, long-lasting mascara that highlights each lash so well!

The crayon comes with a built in sharpener in the base. This product is well worth the money and the formula they have come up with is a beauty winner!