4.1/5
Prestige Item
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara Reviews

May 24, 2019

Bold lashes when used together with their primer

This mascara creates a really bold look and when you use it together with the primer from the same line your eyelashes are soooo long. I loved that the product goes on nicely, but I don't love that it smudges super easy before it's dried, and it doesn't dry that quickly. Also DEFINITELY not waterproof, and because of the aforementioned smudging it might not be good for someone with seasonal allergies and watery eyes.

April 16, 2019

AMAZING !

That mascara is very great ! I really like it. It really gives a thick look, just like fake lashes. Although you have to be careful not to apply too much. Otherwise it makes big clumbs and it flakes. I would recommend it 95%. If you buy the velvet noir mascara get the velvet primer as well to get the best results !

March 06, 2019

Va va voom LASHES

When I wore this mascara iwth the matching prime I noticed that my lashes looked longer, thicker and very very dramatic as if I was wearing falsies. The only thing I didn't like was how thick the brush was and how hard it was to get the inner/outer lashes.
    I really enjoyed this product and would recommned it as gift since it so costly.
    I recieved this for complementary reviewing purposes.

February 21, 2019

Amazing mascara

this mascara is amazing, it stays on so well and makes your lashes look amazingly long, i love it and i would recommend to anyone if you are willing to get the primer too

February 19, 2019

Omg it actually works !!!!

I’ll be honest I’m usually not a fan of high end mascaras ...
    My holy grail is maybelline lash sensational
    But after trying this with the Marc jacobs lash primer ...I’m seriously hooked ...
    It gives you a ton of volume
    I know it’s a bit pricey, but worth it :)

September 14, 2018
    Yonne, France

une découverte dont je ne me passe plus

ce mascara est une agréable surprise pour moi, il allonge les cils et les rends bien noir, il tient toute la journée, de plus son packaging est a tomber!

June 28, 2018

The best

I will totally recommend this mascara is super awesome, it leaves your lashes big and beautiful if gives them a lot of volume,the best. I will definitely buy some more and more actually not that expensive either

May 29, 2018
    Somme, France

produit incontournable

Le mascara velvet noir de la marque marc jacobs est juste au TOP !! non seulement il allonge les cils et les épaissis. C'est le seul qui a sut faire vraiment le job effet faux cils pour moi parmi tous ceux que j'ai pu acheter . Il existe en format voyage aussi. La seule chose que je lui reproche c'est de effriter en fin de journée.

February 27, 2018

My favorite

I love this brush on this mascara, it really defines your lashes. My lashes look longer and thickens them. Very dramatic look that I love. This is my favorite mascara so far. Lasts all day and separtes my lashes. A must have

January 23, 2018

my new fav

the price is average but this is my new fav. I will compare it to "better than sex" so if you like that mascara you will love this one. it's gives you volume as well as thickness!